Author Topic: can't do buy or sell order  (Read 2288 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Worst thing is that you nees to run your own full node and sync it to the network.

I hope we can get some more public API nodes eventually.

Offline maverick

thanks again, I'll try your suggestions

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
you should also try using diff browsers. i typically run Firefox, but i here Chrome is good.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
ah, that sucks. i haven't had any trading issues today, been on the openledger wallet most of the day placing orders. like i said, i do have issues from slow public wifi, esp when using a VPN.

Offline maverick

thanks cyclon, maybe this has something to do with my net.. well I've been trying almost a day  8)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
i've had similar experiences, mainly when i'm at a cafe with a slow wifi and then i use a VPN, which slows it down even further. I don't know if that was coincidence bc at the same time there were other users posting about network issues. I just shut things down at the time, went home, and later on in the day things were fine.

Offline maverick

Hello, I use openledger in trading compuceeds_bts. I can't do a sell order. When I click 'sell' button, nothing happens and after some time, the confirmation popup window appear and clicking 'confirm' button results to a failed transaction. I have bts to cover fees, but can't do a working 'sell order'. Thanks for any help.