Author Topic: February - Best Cryptos to Buy with Bitcoin for Profits! (BTSR from OpenLedger)  (Read 4846 times)

Offline omarbilal

This is going to big Big, Glad I got mine while the price is low!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kingscrown

• fear me babe
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocurrency Blog
  • BitShares: kc069
I'd like to know what the advertising plans are. While I trust CCEDK, there are a number of different projects afoot and I will only invest if I am confident that this advertising business is going to be fully developed (as opposed to people splitting time with so many other things to do). What kind of assurance do we have about this ad business? Without giving away inside info, what kinds of partners or clients will it target?

i THINK even if the plan fails still on the rebuy they will buy it for profit for you. So if you buy now and slel a bit hiogher on buyout date [may 2nd?] you will take profit either way.

At least with Obits that worked.

Well, if your first instinct is to say "...even if the plan fails," then I don't see you having any faith in this product yet either. You're being short term speculative. Sure, I could play that game, too. But if I buy in for more than chump change, then I'd like to know if this is a good long term investment or not. I have not seen any explanation of what this advertising business will be and how much time and effort they will devote to building it. If it's just a token with some undefined future project attached that's way down on CCEDK's 'nice to have, but not essential' priority list, then I'm not interested in participating. If it's going to be a bona fide business with staff and website partnerships and so forth, then that gets more interesting.

Its not that i dont have faith.
Only scammer can tell you something will work for 100%.
So im showing you im fair - i think there is high chances based on their past, but there is ALWAYS chance of failure.

If any business existed where you have 100% guaranteed... I would put there all money of the world.

Also im NOT creator of this. Im just investor and promotor.

Hope that clears it ;)
http://fuk.io --------> Cryptocurrency Blog with 16000+ email subscribers - Get on the Private Mailing List Now!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I'd like to know what the advertising plans are. While I trust CCEDK, there are a number of different projects afoot and I will only invest if I am confident that this advertising business is going to be fully developed (as opposed to people splitting time with so many other things to do). What kind of assurance do we have about this ad business? Without giving away inside info, what kinds of partners or clients will it target?

i THINK even if the plan fails still on the rebuy they will buy it for profit for you. So if you buy now and slel a bit hiogher on buyout date [may 2nd?] you will take profit either way.

Well, if your first instinct is to say "...even if the plan fails," then I don't see you having any faith in this product yet either. You're being short term speculative. Sure, I could play that game, too. But if I buy in for more than chump change, then I'd like to know if this is a good long term investment or not. I have not seen any explanation of what this advertising business will be and how much time and effort they will devote to building it. If it's just a token with some undefined future project attached that's way down on CCEDK's 'nice to have, but not essential' priority list, then I'm not interested in participating. If it's going to be a bona fide business with staff and website partnerships and so forth, then that gets more interesting.

Offline kingscrown

• fear me babe
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocurrency Blog

http://fuk.io --------> Cryptocurrency Blog with 16000+ email subscribers - Get on the Private Mailing List Now!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline kingscrown

• fear me babe
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocurrency Blog