Author Topic: Looking For A $1500 Paypal Loan  (Read 2273 times)

Offline gabbo876

• View Profile
Hey still interest in the loan? Sent PM

:D
PTS: Pv5pyLCj3KXVhwmBHSgbhSZBtie6QXhHid

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
If you can make a guide on how to scale on  to 10,000 servers without having to SSH into each server and entering the command I'd probably donate :)

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a $1000 paypal loan, which will be repaid over 21 months at $100/month. The loan will be used to build a new desktop, which I will use for some mining, but I will get $100/month to pay you back even if I get nothing from mining :)

The payment will be on the second of every month because I am paid on the first starting on the first second after the loan. (i.e. if you loan the money to me on the 21st of december payments start the 2nd of january)

I have been on this forum for a while and an relatively well known. I have made several threads including my cloud mining guide that has gotten almost 8000 views (and made me nearly $1000) so you know I'm here to stay. (I anticipate that in the next 2-3 months I'll have enough money to pay off the rig but I want to play it safe with a longer payback and want to get the rig built now - not in 2-3 months. If I do have the money in 2-3 months, I'll pay you back A.S.A.P. @ the same total amount ($2100)

I can provide additional information as necessary, if you're serious PM me.

Thanks,
Bitshire Hashawy