Author Topic: Avatars on cryptofresh, and then again, in an openledger wallet  (Read 1344 times)

Offline intelliguy

I also did some research and see that it's referred to a gravitar, and handled by gravitarid.

Still confused on how to change or set my permanent gravitar. :(
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)

Offline intelliguy

From what I know, Avatars are randomly assigned in the Bitshares Wallet from 1.0

Does this continue to be the case in Bitshares 2 Lite Client?

Is there any correlation between the Cryptofresh Avatar, and the Bitshares 2 Lite Client Avatar?

Finally, can you change your avatar, or is that a future thing?  Not that it matters much. I just would like to know which ones are the authoritative avatars, because I look different on cryptofresh than in the Bitshares Lite client for example.

I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)