Author Topic: USD Collateral holder - "Not your account"  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile

One thing I'm aware but don't know if it's related to your issue:
The memo key of the USD-collateral account is invalid (by default), try transfer without a memo, or firstly update the memo key to same as active key then try transfer again.

Thanks for the answer abit.

I still don't know what happened, but I realized I wasn't on the latest version of of BTS2 light, and after updating the issue disappeared and I was able to proceed with the transfer.

Sorry for the bothering!

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Here's the issue I'm facing:

I own two accounts, basically mine and a USD collateral holder that was rolled over because I had open shorts on the DEX when Bitshares transitioned from BTS1 to BTS2.0.

To be safe I added a safe collateral ratio during the bear market, to make sure that I wouldn't get margin called. The problem is right now that I adjusted my collateral in the USD collateral account, I cannot send those BTS to my main account as it says in the transfer tab that it is not my account. I'm not quite sure why?

Is there something I have to do? I can update my collateral in the collateral holder account, but I can't transfer BTS from that account.

thanks!
One thing I'm aware but don't know if it's related to your issue:
The memo key of the USD-collateral account is invalid (by default), try transfer without a memo, or firstly update the memo key to same as active key then try transfer again.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Here's the issue I'm facing:

I own two accounts, basically mine and a USD collateral holder that was rolled over because I had open shorts on the DEX when Bitshares transitioned from BTS1 to BTS2.0.

To be safe I added a safe collateral ratio during the bear market, to make sure that I wouldn't get margin called. The problem is right now that I adjusted my collateral in the USD collateral account, I cannot send those BTS to my main account as it says in the transfer tab that it is not my account. I'm not quite sure why?

Is there something I have to do? I can update my collateral in the collateral holder account, but I can't transfer BTS from that account.

thanks!