Other > Freebie

Withdrawal Fee

(1/3) > >>

konelectric:

--- Quote from: hadrian on April 06, 2016, 07:14:57 pm ---I'm struggling to find a place to post my question - I settled on here!

Yesterday I attempted to deposit 45 BTS to my Sharebits account so that I can make a withdrawal. I used my BitShares Light client, transferred 45 BTS to 'sharebits' and included the memo code from the Sharebits website (where it says 'Use this memo for ALL deposits otherwise your funds may be lost!'). My Sharebits account has not yet been funded...

How can I successfully deposit BTS to Sharebits so that I can make a withdrawal? Did I do something wrong?

(edit: Is it the case that I will need to create and use an Open Ledger account to fund my Sharebits account, rather than using the light wallet?)

Is there a better place to ask this question?

--- End quote ---
I like using Open Ledger. If you click on the "deposit with OpenLedger" it autofills the memo and send to address.

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: abit on April 12, 2016, 01:40:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: puppies on April 11, 2016, 03:04:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: hadrian on April 06, 2016, 07:14:57 pm ---I'm struggling to find a place to post my question - I settled on here!

Yesterday I attempted to deposit 45 BTS to my Sharebits account so that I can make a withdrawal. I used my BitShares Light client, transferred 45 BTS to 'sharebits' and included the memo code from the Sharebits website (where it says 'Use this memo for ALL deposits otherwise your funds may be lost!'). My Sharebits account has not yet been funded...

How can I successfully deposit BTS to Sharebits so that I can make a withdrawal? Did I do something wrong?

(edit: Is it the case that I will need to create and use an Open Ledger account to fund my Sharebits account, rather than using the light wallet?)

--- End quote ---

Same.  I can't fund one of my accounts with bts so that I can withdraw from it.  My other account wont send me the PM to log in so that i can withdraw.  I don't have a problem paying the 45bts price, but I would like to be able to withdraw at any price.

--- End quote ---
Ping @fuzzy

--- End quote ---

I'll reach out to the devs.

abit:

--- Quote from: puppies on April 11, 2016, 03:04:28 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Same.  I can't fund one of my accounts with bts so that I can withdraw from it.  My other account wont send me the PM to log in so that i can withdraw.  I don't have a problem paying the 45bts price, but I would like to be able to withdraw at any price.

--- End quote ---
Ping @fuzzy

puppies:

--- End quote ---

hadrian:
I'm struggling to find a place to post my question - I settled on here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version