Author Topic: Rootstock.io  (Read 1845 times)

Offline prophetx

• View Profile

What is people's feedback on rootstock.io? They claim easily 100 transaction per second.

this is going to be vaporware for a while, but eventually i think we shall see forks of the EVM running on all decent blockchains (if technically feasible, which I think so)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
"As Rootstock does not mint, nor has pre-mined coins, then it has no speculative value and does not compete with Bitcoin."

Never understood chains like that, maybe someone can explain? If they are decentralized and don't have an internal value, how do they pay the nodes running the network?

I always thought they were a centralized sichechain- they would support the costs but people would pay them fees for using the sidechain. a nice idea to centralize bitcoin around them and to make massive profits in case it succeeds.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
"As Rootstock does not mint, nor has pre-mined coins, then it has no speculative value and does not compete with Bitcoin."

Never understood chains like that, maybe someone can explain? If they are decentralized and don't have an internal value, how do they pay the nodes running the network?

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

What is people's feedback on rootstock.io? They claim easily 100 transaction per second.