Author Topic: bitshares wallet can not trade and Pay  (Read 3033 times)

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
I tried dac play or dele-puppy. It is faster to load the data, but placing order and send money won't work.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
What about the connection for DAC PLAY? Aren't they Chinese? If the connection is done from somewhere already within China it should be faster, problem are connections that cross China, in and out
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
the window lite wallet can not trade or pay on windows.

When I click buy or send, nothing will happen. And 10 minutes later, it tell we whether I confirm. Then I click confirm, It tell me the time is out.

Fuck! wasted me hours time

bitshares wallet not usable yet, so disapoint.
Try to go into the settings and change the API CONNECTION (it is a drop down menu) to dele-puppy

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
And it is so slow in China
there is no fast API we can connect to. How can the decentralization solve the lack of node problem?
You can run your own node and connect your wallet to it. That's the fastest solution.

if so,  bitshares is obviously not design for average people. What bitshares can be used to do?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
there is no fast API we can connect to. How can the decentralization solve the lack of node problem?
You can run your own node and connect your wallet to it. That's the fastest solution.

if so,  bitshares is obviously not design for average people. What bitshares can be used to do?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
the window lite wallet can not trade or pay on windows.

When I click buy or send, nothing will happen. And 10 minutes later, it tell we whether I confirm. Then I click confirm, It tell me the time is out.

Fuck! wasted me hours time

bitshares wallet not usable yet, so disapoint.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:41:15 pm by xiahui135 »