Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 28765 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e
Location   Unknown City, Bulgaria, European Union[1]

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.
I don't trust BTC-e, they've already ripped me off.

This is crytpsy, the one most people trust and the one we want to get on:
Paul Vernon, CEO & Founder
Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
1300 NW 17th Ave Suite 152
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

ah isaac goldbourne, I forgot to mention. your signature will be required when you get the package. therefore, you should provide us your real name and address. otherwise the post is returned to us with "not accepted" signature.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.
I don't trust BTC-e, they've already ripped me off.

This is crytpsy, the one most people trust and the one we want to get on:
Paul Vernon, CEO & Founder
Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
1300 NW 17th Ave Suite 152
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
btc-e has a shady feel for not offering contact information on their site. They're well-established, what gives them a bonus. And they don't really step out of crypto-space.

I don't accuse you of scamming, i trust you to be a honest person and know where to find your personal data. Just wanted to point out what the average visitor of your site may think.

I know seraphim. As I said earlier, that is what I can do best for the site right now. I'm going to improve the site by time and will make it much more convenient. I intentionally leave Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, Return/Refund Policy, Market Loss Policy blank. Coaex is launched like a "ballon d'essai" and I'm still getting reasonable amount of information for marketing targets. Let's see what impact Coaex will have for MemoryCoin.
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline seraphim

btc-e has a shady feel for not offering contact information on their site. They're well-established, what gives them a bonus. And they don't really step out of crypto-space.

I don't accuse you of scamming, i trust you to be a honest person and know where to find your personal data. Just wanted to point out what the average visitor of your site may think.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

BTC-e

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:17:54 pm by stalemate »

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
just to make some fun of you, isaac...... ;)

what else do you need? my bank account number or my whole familytree info?
I can't see the full pictures, did you make a sale? I never said you didn't have the stock, just that I and many others won't buy something of value from someone who doesn't make themselves visible.

I really just want to know who you are, and to actually know

PM me your street address and I will send this gold to you FREE. Then you take a picture and send back to me. I will also handle the returning shipping cost with MMC. One Time Offer! Deal ?
Not a bad idea, what country are you based in?

Turkey. Send it via regular post. If you could send me the address today, I can ship it earliest on Monday. It may take 10-15 days to arrive. Depends on your country.
Which country are you in?
The UK, just looked into the cost and I am willing to do this.
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

I can't see the full pictures, did you make a sale? I never said you didn't have the stock, just that I and many others won't buy something of value from someone who doesn't make themselves visible.

PM me your street address and I will send this gold to you FREE. Then you take a picture and send back to me. I will also handle the returning shipping cost with MMC. One Time Offer! Deal ?

Turkey. Send it via regular post. If you could send me the address today, I can ship it earliest on Monday. It may take 10-15 days to arrive. Depends on your country.
Which country are you in?

edit : okay, I found you on facebook.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:54:59 am by stalemate »

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

Sounds fair.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:42:52 am by stalemate »

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Thats why I think he should reveal his identity or send a vouch

True but they still have an online presence.

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
You just need to learn where to look, I guess.
We want it directly from you, with some sort of proof. A gold exchange could handle thousands of dollars worth of transfers. I know I wouldn't do that with an anonymous stranger

Could you please provide more details about the proof that will make you satisfied? Do you know the thin line between privacy and transparency in business sector? If you are expecting me to give you the customer details, this will never happen without customer's consent. Since there is not any customer yet, we should wait for someone to purchase and validate his/her order here.
Making you name publicly available (on purpose, not by having to search) listing contact details on the website and sending a scan of some photo id to a trusted member, obviously you could block out any sensitive details (SSN, passport number etc)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Thats why I think he should reveal his identity or send a vouch

True but they still have an online presence.

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
You just need to learn where to look, I guess.
We want it directly from you, with some sort of proof. A gold exchange could handle thousands of dollars worth of transfers. I know I wouldn't do that with an anonymous stranger

Could you please provide more details about the proof that will make you satisfied? Do you know the thin line between privacy and transparency in business sector? If you are expecting me to give you the customer details, this will never happen without customer's consent. Since there is not any customer yet, we should wait for someone to purchase and validate his/her order here.