Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 29137 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Hi,

is 10g the limit for now?
What about 1oz or 100g?
 +5%

For now, yes. We haven't agreed with the manufacturers for the best price, still negotiating. I think we will find a way soon.
For orders from 10 gr to 1oz, I think it is best you name your price and we see what we can do for you. I submit your offer directly to the manufacturer, add Coaex profit (~1-3%), then ship it to you.
As for escrow for bulk orders, we are still sceptical. We can do that for close countries to Turkey like EU and Arab countries, we were doing business with our Israeli/Palestinian friends like that in the past. but I can't promise escrow for US and Far East Asian countries for big orders.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline vertoe

• i'm here
    • View Profile
Hi,

is 10g the limit for now?
What about 1oz or 100g?
 +5%

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Yes, it's me.
Free publicity - just like I did on eBay.
No one will buy it but people will start looking into it.
As for the poll - It could be a good idea if we recruit the community to vote for it.
We'll get to all of these places, don't worry.
Takes time and patience, but we'll be there.

*facepalm*
You know what? I got a better idea. While I was selling gold with Bitcoin, I realised I can offer some cashback. If I can complete this recent trade successfully, I will offer the customer a MemoryCoin cashback. (haven't decided the amount yet but would be generous.)
Short Story Long: Sell some tangible goods or maybe services with either of coins, offer some cashback with MemoryCoin. Then thank me or even vote me :))
Very nice.
It would be great.
I'd thank you :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Yes, it's me.
As for the poll - It could be a good idea if we recruit the community to vote for it.

*facepalm*
You know what? I got a better idea. While I was selling gold with Bitcoin, I realised I can offer some cashback. If I can complete this recent trade successfully, I will offer the customer a MemoryCoin cashback. (haven't decided the amount yet but would be generous.)
Short Story Long: Sell some tangible goods or maybe services with either of coins, offer some cashback with MemoryCoin. Then thank me or even vote me :))
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Yes, it's me.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
For escrow service, I found a new auction site - cryptothrift. I have no information about this site but their alexa rating seems okay.
However, MemoryCoin is not supported on their coins yet. Well, if I get enough sales with Bitcoin, I can make some pressure there! :)

I just listed 0.5 gram bars for now.
Already contacted them a week ago.
We will probably be in the next poll.

great! keep up the good work.
btw, I sold all of the golds there with bitcoin, waiting for buyer payment. let's see how their escrow works.
requested buyer to verify the order on a number of platforms! this is getting exciting.

edit: hey, is that you selling 100 MMC for 0.040 btc, there? :)
Btw, I don't think poll is a good idea for MemoryCoin. We have a little recognition in the entire cryptocoin market. (at least I know why.)
When Coaex got enough amount of sales via Bitcoin (hopefully we're getting some orders), I can make a pressure there.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:41:04 am by stalemate »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
For escrow service, I found a new auction site - cryptothrift. I have no information about this site but their alexa rating seems okay.
However, MemoryCoin is not supported on their coins yet. Well, if I get enough sales with Bitcoin, I can make some pressure there! :)

Already contacted them a week ago.
We will probably be in the next poll.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I finished tests with CoinPayments today. It works great, safe & secure.
After payment plugin implementation, there are some major changes.

- Bitcoin added. (I'm calling that indirect marketing strategy - however, some of you might not like the idea of adding another coin to Coaex but feel free to leave a feedback.)
- Prices are now displayed in USD format. You see the total amount of MemoryCoin/Bitcoin when you click Place Order. Conversation rate is calculated based on CoinPayments.
- Shipping fee added but this also led to 0,5 - 1 - 2,5 gram gold bar prices dropped a little bit in total. (Shipping fee: 4.99$ for the first item, 0.99$ for each additional item.)
- Coaex is now listed on CoinPayments.net store page. (We will take some measures on our logo, soon.)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:34:36 am by stalemate »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
It is great to see your business verified.
I have been greatly interested in buying gold with my MMC.
Once I have enough I will buy some as well and provide feedback.  :)
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
As far as "broadcasting" a buyer review / seller rating:

Coaex or any site could create a new wallet and say, "please vote for this address to leave feedback".  Buyers could vote 1-9.  Anyone could read it off the blockchain, and the site could use it as a seller rating. 

Votes could be weighted by a "buyer trust rating" calculation to keep out spamming / votes from non-customers / etc.  For example, don could vote for Coaex, and his vote would mean more if coming from an MMC addresses "closer" to a block reward, etc.  A vote from an address that just came off an exchange with no history would be weighted less overall, although Coaex could count and report it on their site if it matched one of their buyer addresses.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
Thanks donschoe for your wonderful support. The delivery to your country seems faster than I expected and with reliable tracking information. It took 8 days to be delivered to your door :)
Please accept the gold as a gift for supporting Coaex.
Additionally, I will add more promotional gold offers in the near future.

You're welcome & thanks :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thanks donschoe for your wonderful support. The delivery to your country seems faster than I expected and with reliable tracking information. It took 8 days to be delivered to your door :)
Please accept the gold as a gift for supporting Coaex.
Additionally, I will add more promotional gold offers in the near future.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
I sent the gold to donshoe today. We will see if order tracking is available for the relevant country. We will share further details.

Recieved 1g of gold today from Coaex. Looks legit. :)

More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Jf1IC#1

I'd call this service trustworthy. If you have any issues with Coaex, contact me and I will review it.