Author Topic: Application initialization issues  (Read 2260 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline hdup

• View Profile
Thank you @cube. It is refreshing to be in a Forum where any question is allowed.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Now HOW on earth must a newbie like me know that or do that if the account does not open in the first place because of the init.error?
Most newbies are afraid to push buttons for fear of messing up, as well as  afraid .to ask questions for fear of appearing stupid
As a group leader,however,  I have to ask these stupid questions in order to be able to help my group.

The GUI is not as friendly as it should. The devs are improving it.  There is no silly questions here. Please feel free to ask any, any question.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline hdup

• View Profile
Now HOW on earth must a newbie like me know that or do that if the account does not open in the first place because of the init.error?
Most newbies are afraid to push buttons for fear of messing up, as well as  afraid .to ask questions for fear of appearing stupid
As a group leader,however,  I have to ask these stupid questions in order to be able to help my group.

Offline svk

The relaxed timeout was pushed live yesterday, so option a is your best bet I think.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
a) you can pick another API server in your wallets configuration
b) wait for the new wallet to get deployed which has a more relaxed timeout

Offline hdup

• View Profile
Hi, I keep getting this screen lately when I want to log into my OL account and no matter how many times I retry, https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/ gives me an init error. How can that be avoided?