Author Topic: We got scammed?  (Read 20285 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
and what means V8 engine under the hood? Graphene ? sry, idgi
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Failed project is different from scam. $1M is serious money. These guys should provide expense report or return money to investors or they deserve to be labelled as scam.

They didnt even get $1M out of scamming you, because they panic sold the btc at the exact low near $160 on Jan 13, 2015.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
The forum 'playtalk.org' doesn't work for me.. any idea?

Oh, @logxing said in QQ group a few days ago that the team will release a hard forking update in next week. The hard fork is scheduled on June 20th, then the V8 engine and a game will be available (on chain).

So, we should watch this github: https://github.com/dacsunlimited/dac_play/releases ?

i updated wallet but still same problem...ㅜ.ㅜ

Severe network problem | Not connected

Delegate participation rate below 60%
please postpone transactions until it returns to 100%

Offline testz

The forum 'playtalk.org' doesn't work for me.. any idea?

Oh, @logxing said in QQ group a few days ago that the team will release a hard forking update in next week. The hard fork is scheduled on June 20th, then the V8 engine and a game will be available (on chain).

So, we should watch this github: https://github.com/dacsunlimited/dac_play/releases ?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
The forum 'playtalk.org' doesn't work for me.. any idea? Oh, it's moved to https://talk.dacplay.org/ long ago.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:03:01 pm by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i would also love to get some feedback about this project @logxing and the PLAY team ..!

What is the progress? When we will be able to trade PLAYs on other exchanges etc ...?
Not amused about the past month behaviour of NON communication etc..

Looking forward to your feedback
cass

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
To realize the fact that 90% of crowdsales will not succeed...  is hard but can accepted!
To realize that 90% of crowdsales you participated failed because they where SCAMS... well....

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
It would be nice if someone from the PLAY devs or a well respectable member of the community gives a torrent to download the blockchain so we don't have to wait for ages to synchronize. I just don't know if there is actually anyone running Play any more.
Why devs PLAY don't consider to at least integrate with graphene? Apparently PLAY in the old bitshares code doesn't have any chance deliver anything..

Muse and Play were once the most exciting projects in bitshares...Not to mention VOTE and DNS that we just got screwed.. And now it just appears that we got indeed scammed. We have been waiting for ages for both projects with no results.

As a consequence of this I think other graphene project do not receive the support that they could receive (Peerplays, Solcert)..And this is just sad...

Come on guys...deliver something please for a change..

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
Dear,
i cannot sync. the play wallet.
some message showing as below.
please help me, if any idea....ㅜ.ㅜ;;

Severe network problem | Not connected

Delegate participation rate below 60%
please postpone transactions until it returns to 100%

Offline operator

• View Profile
If we got scammed,  we will do some thing.

Offline operator

• View Profile
Soon there will be an update with dice game base on javascript & google V8 engine.

Soon there will be an update with dice game base on javascript & google V8 engine.

that is not enough, we need more quick, we need more games, the complex games.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline 21xhipster

[Anyway, thanks, fixed. Would be happy if you will point out to another broken link :-) in the context of disappeared $1 M.

can you explain the  situation in more detail?

I don't understand what you mean, sorry. That was just a sarcasm. Sorry for confusion.
https://cyber.fund/ - Decetnralized Investment Platform