Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN BUNKER Debuts on The Daily Decrypt  (Read 6788 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm in. Will you have the Sharebits ability there?

I am not sure I understand the question in regards to ability. Do you mean capability to send to other platforms? twitter etc?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

I'm in. Will you have the Sharebits ability there?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kingslanding

• View Profile
I like this initiative.  What are the funding plans for it?
BTS username/address:   kingslanding9999

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Awesome job Jonathan! You are now on our Twitter daily news role!
oh wait. you guys have a twitter account? and i dont have it??

yes, you can follow us at @BitSharesMunich
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

March 24 2016 Update
We now introduce...

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of sidechain technology that will connect with the Bitshares DEX and provide seamless trading to all blockchains and centralized exchanges.

This forum is meant for all communities to contribute and join in on raising up all crypto currencies with more speed and security without needing to make any modifications to their own blockchains.

For everyone who wants to see Sidechains with Bitshares, join us in the discussion.

Those involved will be first to know about when new chains are being added, when new breakthroughs are ready for market, and how they can better position themselves in this new blockchain paradigm.

At present we are putting together a brief on Sidechains and how Bitshares can help provide value with them.

Once we have completed it we will be sharing it via social media and reaching out to other communities.

Join us in welcoming them all to the evolution of virtual currency.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator just let us know.

Go to forum.blockchainbunker.com  and create an account.

Don't miss out on the decentralized revolution!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:52:29 am by BunkerChain Labs »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline roadscape

Yep, excellent interview.. nailed it!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Thank you all for your kind words.

If anybody is really interested in sidechains please feel free to contact me.

We are going to be launching a forum dedicated to this initiative and will need moderators and administrators and community outreach leaders.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

How is side chain different from ripple's interledger?

There are variations in the very definition of sidechains. How one operates from another can be quite different and can have variations in how efficient and secure they operate. I would argue that what we are starting to develop will enhance ripples interledger.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

oh wait. you guys have a twitter account? and i dont have it??
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads