Author Topic: [ANN] New Money project & SOLCERT token  (Read 59402 times)

Offline noflyzoe

• Everything is better with a bag of weed.
    • View Profile
    • /u/noflyzoe
i feel like im missing something here. why does something like this need a new currency if uber could do it without a currency?

or is that not the point? is it that nobody cares about a new currency so give them something to care about to essentially sneak in a new currency to boot?

iHashFury

Want to promote BitShares!
Better call Sol  ;)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Hey GUYS! I'm on Mumble RIGHT NOW with the Bitshares community and we are talking about the New Money project. Come on in!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i just listen to Troy Carters interview https://soundcloud.com/innovationcrush/119-troy-carter-an-empire-built-on-empathy
shortly after 30 minutes he asks for businessplans.

thought would be maybe a guy you want to make contact. Founder of http://atomfactory.com/about/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:28:06 am by Shentist »

This is undoubtedly an ambitious project but Solomon is a very driven guy. IMO it will come down to his ability to build up & organize the resources to make it a reality. Seems to be going well so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the next stage :)

Thanks Tim! You are absolutely correct. This is just the beginning and there is much work to be done. Looking forward to the next stage too  ;)
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Dolphin76

• View Profile
I'm in now too Solomon.  Very exciting!  I get a 'sense' that you have really taken on board lessons we've all learned  ;D

Hey thanks  Man I'm trying  :D I'm not a perfect person by any means but you guys give me the confidence needed to push this and its working. I don't think any of us expected this type of response so I'm just trying to be grateful and wrap my head around the blessing. I mean seriously ZERO FUD on BitcoinTalk. Are you kidding me... Its bizarre lol  :P

I hope I still have some time to buy into the presale because my BTS isn't arriving on OL :)

How much more time do we have ?

Yes @Hypercube you do. Today is the last day though. At 11:59pm (CST Chicago) the Pre-Sale will unfortunately end. So that is essentially 13 1/2 hours left in the Pre-Sale. Email Ronny and he can probably work something out with you. Thanks HyperCube for your support!

Sent you a PM :)

Offline roadscape

This is undoubtedly an ambitious project but Solomon is a very driven guy. IMO it will come down to his ability to build up & organize the resources to make it a reality. Seems to be going well so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the next stage :)
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

I'm in now too Solomon.  Very exciting!  I get a 'sense' that you have really taken on board lessons we've all learned  ;D

Hey thanks  Man I'm trying  :D I'm not a perfect person by any means but you guys give me the confidence needed to push this and its working. I don't think any of us expected this type of response so I'm just trying to be grateful and wrap my head around the blessing. I mean seriously ZERO FUD on BitcoinTalk. Are you kidding me... Its bizarre lol  :P

I hope I still have some time to buy into the presale because my BTS isn't arriving on OL :)

Yes @Hypercube you do. Today is the last day though. At 11:59pm (CST Chicago) the Pre-Sale will unfortunately end. So that is essentially 13 1/2 hours left in the Pre-Sale. Email Ronny and he can probably work something out with you. Thanks HyperCube for your support!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:40:10 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

Offline Hypercube

► Hypercube Studios Thread on BTST
http://bit.ly/1Pj34jM
http://www.hypercubestudios.net

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline maverick

just spent some bts for this project, looks interesting  ;)

Hey guys. If people could post all the Facebook trading groups of crypto-currency groups they know to this thread that would be nice. We are preparing for the marketing efforts of the ICO and need to know all the places that can be reached. We have a nice list but don't want to miss any of them. Thanks!

How many left at the current level?

Just found out. Still about 650k SOLCERTS left in this Tier. With less than 48 hours left in the Pre-Sale. Thanks to all who keep participating!

TravelsAsia

How many left at the current level?

+5%

2 days left. Once the ICO goes live, I think we are all going to be happy that we got in early. The key is for everyone that invested to spread the word.
+5% +5% +5%