Author Topic: Yunbi started voting against all workers except refund/burn workers  (Read 72526 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Great, another pump and dump shitcoin!

All your actions now start to make sense!

BitShares is doing it wrong but our shitcoin alt-coin(<==no pun intended) will solve all the worlds problems!

FUD first, create the "solution" later, Pump dump and profit!

I have no doubt that you will make a killing, there is no shortage of idiots in cryptospace to profit from.

Can't you read English ?
I mean , you're really bad at it for a English speaking person .
How on earth would you come to the conclusion that this is my coin ?

I'm merely answering the question about "What is happening in the Chinese community " .

Now I see what kind of people are supporting dilution now . There is at leat one person who can't even read . ( Note: This is a direct comment to you , not everyone who supports dilution .  )

Did I hit a nerve there?

In any case it seems that your english is much worse than mine, or is it your reasoning skills?

Anyway, keep us informed about your new shitcoin, everyone loves a new p&d shitcoin!

I'll let others to judge your stupidity .
Read again dumb ass .
I was translating stuff from the Chinese site which also on the Chinese sub-forum .

Go see for yourself . Ass hole .

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21989.0.html

I'm done with you .
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:51:49 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

chryspano

BitShares is doing it wrong but our shitcoin alt-coin(<==no pun intended) will solve all the worlds problems!

I have no doubt that you will make a killing, there is no shortage of idiots in cryptospace to profit from.

Can't you read English ?

I'm merely answering the question about "What is happening in the Chinese community " .

Now I see what kind of people are supporting dilution now . There is at leat one person who can't even read . ( Note: This is a direct comment to you , not everyone who supports dilution .  )

Did I hit a nerve there?

In any case it seems that your english is much worse than mine, or is it your reasoning skills?

Anyway, keep us informed about your new shitcoin, everyone loves a new p&d shitcoin!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Can't you read English ?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:36:50 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

chryspano

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:45:12 pm by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Well, it could be nice if this Sr. 极乐净土币 would introduce himself and the forking project he is working on ;)

Go figure :)

Offline EstefanTT

Well, it could be nice if this Sr. 极乐净土币 would introduce himself and the forking project he is working on ;)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The cryptocurrencies world is evolving very fast.
BM don't dilute anything, we vote for CNX to develop furthermore BTS.
Without that, we will be obsolete in 6 month or a year.
Thanks to that we are leading the crypto technology scene with a great tech.
The market is finally responding and we are finally having an uptrend chart this year.
Dilution is in big part coming from the merger and nothing can be done about it, just wait until november.

It seems that we are finally starting to go well !

The china move is "let's stop all development so we will go even better !" Come on guys, this is not realistic !

Why not coming with a proper solution, a realistic one. Because stopping every thing and cross the fingers is not a smart move.

That's probably why there is so much heavy reactions about it. Guys, provide a better solution or follow the one in place because destroying a working system without any idea of how to replace it is not smart at all.

PD :
I have this unpleasant theory ... everytime bts goes up, chinese whales dumb heavy even if bts prices are ridiculous compare to what we can expect (just look at what ETH did in six weeks). That looks like they loose hope in BTS. So, would it be impossible that they intentionally want to stop dilution to have bts goes up quickly (short terme) so they can dumb everything at higer price and be out for good ???

Maybe it's just the product of a paranoid mind always trying to find the worst case scenario ...

Look at who is dumping at whatever price and keep diluting at whatever price to make more dump .

:-[
I'm not sure to get it ... the devs ?

I was speaking about chinese whale dumping at low prices after loosing hope for BTS. The devs have to sell the BTS they earn, at least part of it, to pay for the basic life costs.

Maybe the Chinese whales just want to sell all the BTS they have to unload the financial risk and then find some way(Cheap Chinese developers) to develop features for BTS for worker proposal and get the BTS they've sold back without committing much financial risk like the ordinary investors while still enjoy the chance if BTS goes up in the future .

If I'm a whale , under the current system , this is the most reasonable way for me to do . '

I've already know one guy who brought BTS sold a lot and getting it back by worker dilution . Hmm , funny how the system works out in the end .

By enabling programmer oriented dilution , it turns whales into developers .
I don't understand this philosofy. Why try to stop development and AFTER try to find cheap or free solution for dev ?
Why not keep CNX and other workers improving BTS and NOW ... RIGHT NOW try to find other cheaper or free solutions to grow even faster or replace the actual too expensive dev ?

What will be different after stopping the workers ? What is it the chinese community is waiting to actually do something instead of criticising everything.

I see project blooming across USA and Europe and not much in this part of the world.

This project is also a community effort and I don't feel too much help from there.

Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you .

There is one guy stop screaming at BTS dilution and start to build his own fork now (of course it will not be a copy and paste fork like with Muse  ) . I guess you will at least feel  one less negative voice due to his departure . I guess that counts for doing something instead of just yelling .

Hail to 极乐净土币  +5% +5%

Offline EstefanTT

The cryptocurrencies world is evolving very fast.
BM don't dilute anything, we vote for CNX to develop furthermore BTS.
Without that, we will be obsolete in 6 month or a year.
Thanks to that we are leading the crypto technology scene with a great tech.
The market is finally responding and we are finally having an uptrend chart this year.
Dilution is in big part coming from the merger and nothing can be done about it, just wait until november.

It seems that we are finally starting to go well !

The china move is "let's stop all development so we will go even better !" Come on guys, this is not realistic !

Why not coming with a proper solution, a realistic one. Because stopping every thing and cross the fingers is not a smart move.

That's probably why there is so much heavy reactions about it. Guys, provide a better solution or follow the one in place because destroying a working system without any idea of how to replace it is not smart at all.

PD :
I have this unpleasant theory ... everytime bts goes up, chinese whales dumb heavy even if bts prices are ridiculous compare to what we can expect (just look at what ETH did in six weeks). That looks like they loose hope in BTS. So, would it be impossible that they intentionally want to stop dilution to have bts goes up quickly (short terme) so they can dumb everything at higer price and be out for good ???

Maybe it's just the product of a paranoid mind always trying to find the worst case scenario ...

Look at who is dumping at whatever price and keep diluting at whatever price to make more dump .

:-[
I'm not sure to get it ... the devs ?

I was speaking about chinese whale dumping at low prices after loosing hope for BTS. The devs have to sell the BTS they earn, at least part of it, to pay for the basic life costs.

Maybe the Chinese whales just want to sell all the BTS they have to unload the financial risk and then find some way(Cheap Chinese developers) to develop features for BTS for worker proposal and get the BTS they've sold back without committing much financial risk like the ordinary investors while still enjoy the chance if BTS goes up in the future .

If I'm a whale , under the current system , this is the most reasonable way for me to do . '

I've already know one guy who brought BTS sold a lot and getting it back by worker dilution . Hmm , funny how the system works out in the end .

By enabling programmer oriented dilution , it turns whales into developers .
I don't understand this philosofy. Why try to stop development and AFTER try to find cheap or free solution for dev ?
Why not keep CNX and other workers improving BTS and NOW ... RIGHT NOW try to find other cheaper or free solutions to grow even faster or replace the actual too expensive dev ?

What will be different after stopping the workers ? What is it the chinese community is waiting to actually do something instead of criticising everything.

I see project blooming across USA and Europe and not much in this part of the world.

This project is also a community effort and I don't feel too much help from there.
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I think we don't need to wait until November.... and nothing should be done either.... Why?....because dilution is already priced in on BTS !!!
so I really think BTS will increase very soon.... and SHARPLY !!! 

PS don't forget that very often the market behaves in the opposite direction of what the most  believe... that was about the "rule" for BTS after all...   ::)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

I've already know one guy who brought BTS sold a lot and getting it back by worker dilution .

And who is the guy?

why do you want to know , it's not like he done something wrong . It's just the system that encourage him to do so .

I think he wants to know to verify you are not just making up stuff.

Go figure . ( it's not that hard to figure out the incentive , really ,ones' time is not that rare compare to ones' hard earned money  . People lose jobs all the time , you rarely see people lose time )

People should ask : Who will not be doing that ?  When you have spare time after a full time job , why would you stupid to pay BTS with money when you could just pay with time ?

Of course , you can just assume I'm making stuff up . I don't want to point finger at someone just because he utilize the system designed by others .

Side note : Vesting period for worker dilution is a joke in this instance , because he has enough BTS from the past to sell now .
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:54:21 pm by btswildpig »

Offline yvv

• View Profile

I've already know one guy who brought BTS sold a lot and getting it back by worker dilution .

And who is the guy?

why do you want to know , it's not like he done something wrong . It's just the system that encourage him to do so .

Correct  ;)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

And who is the guy?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline yvv

• View Profile

And who is the guy?

I don't ask you if he is right or wrong. I ask you who is the guy?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

And who is the guy?