Author Topic: Looking for help with Social Media  (Read 6247 times)

Offline fuzzy

I would be more than happy to let Bunker and Fuzzy share this role.  Any objections?

2 fantastic choices.
+1 ..

how about moving control of bitshares.org over to someone else aswell?

what accounts specifically are we looking at and most importantly who will give us the content to be posting or are we the ones who get to make these decisions?

I personally would love to help but want to suggest that rather than i and data "control" the account, i suggest we replace that stickied thread ive asked to have taken down so many times with a stickied thread where people can post bitshares-related news and one where we could post news from partners. 

The process of getting posted would be to post to the social media thread and let the community vote on it. if they dont vote at all data and i will rock paper scissors (or just choose with whatever information available to us)?

this way we can become the communities amplifier and everyone will know for certain we are serving them.  Id love to work with data though.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:37:56 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I would be more than happy to let Bunker and Fuzzy share this role.  Any objections?

2 fantastic choices.
+1 ..

how about moving control of bitshares.org over to someone else aswell?

TravelsAsia

2 fantastic choices.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

im also very interested. was talking about precisely this in telegram not long ago and we are already covering projects outside bitshares but those that may also work with us. for instance after the emercoin hangout oleg seemed very interested in chatting with bm about graphene and the spells of genesis guys are already looking into designing the card(s?) for bitshares.  Solarcoin is supposed to be this week btw!  These would be wonderful projects.

is this for the bitshares account or something else though?  i dont want to take too much and have it become centralized around one person and with all this media discussion i think we could use some details in the thread before we go offline on comms.  this way anyone else interested gets the chance to see what is going on with these details :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:26:09 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

We are looking someone who would like to take over day-to-day management of the BTS Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc). 

If you have skills in this area and think you can improve things post here for community feedback.  Let us know how you would run them.

We can do it.. we have to expand beyond just talking about all things bitshares if we are going to attract a wider audience.. also some contests and other fun things would go a long way to keeping up engagement.

PM me with details

Thanks!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bytemaster

We are looking someone who would like to take over day-to-day management of the BTS Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc). 

If you have skills in this area and think you can improve things post here for community feedback.  Let us know how you would run them.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.