Author Topic: Cryptofresh API  (Read 24551 times)

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Yes, noticed that Openledger working on their own gui and i like those changes. What about @svk? Do you know his plans?

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
BTW we have 0 zero active workers right now.
While our Blockchain maintenance worker is no longer technically active, it's got a decent amount of BTS reserved there for future work as needed. As soon as we free up from our current work on peerplays prototype test net, we'll merge in the dividend feature we've added (assuming there's no objections).

As far as I know, OpenLedger is internally funding improvements to their version of the web wallet.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
BTW we have 0 zero active workers right now.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
See this is why Steemit was a kick in the nuts to BTS investors. Our community and resources were basically raped and pillaged over to Steem.

"Not going to compete with BitShares" my ass.

I had a long skype conversation with @roadscape when his Cryptofresh worker was voted out.

That worker had been paying him a very meager salary for the building of cryptofersh and for its maintenance and upgrades (especially considering the long hours and on call, round the clock, nature of the work he had been doing). He spent huge amounts of uncompensated time on developing Cryptofresh before he asked for some worker pay for maintenance and upgrades. He was absolutely dedicated and was thus devastated by being voted out.

Steemit has given back to @roadscape his confidence, dignity and some remuneration for his efforts. All the things that were not given to him by Bitshares "investors".

Some Bitshares "investors" appear to have have kicked themselves in the nuts. Unfortunately, the consequences of their actions are not confined to themselves but have hurt all of us loyal bitshares holders.

It's the steem "investors" who have been kicked in the nuts lately.

So weird that a getting paid to upvote forum posts isn't working out... Hopefully roadscape was able to sell to the steem bagholders.

I would support a worker proposal for roadscape to maintain the block explorer.  Even if it is just an advertisement to show that the bts worker proposal system works effectively (much better than the steem print "value" out of thin air system).

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
See this is why Steemit was a kick in the nuts to BTS investors. Our community and resources were basically raped and pillaged over to Steem.

I respectfully disagree .. thanks to steem I now have the money required to setup a legal company here in Germany and go more public with what I do .. that includes business development for BitShares ..

Offline tehdos

Crypto fresh is back online but the volumes reported are still wrong. @roadscape should make a new worker! Don't get discouraged! We love you and cryptofresh is awesome.
+1

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
Crypto fresh is back online but the volumes reported are still wrong. @roadscape should make a new worker! Don't get discouraged! We love you and cryptofresh is awesome.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

I had a long skype conversation with @roadscape when his Cryptofresh worker was voted out.

That worker had been paying him a very meager salary for the building of cryptofersh and for its maintenance and upgrades (especially considering the long hours and on call, round the clock, nature of the work he had been doing). He spent huge amounts of uncompensated time on developing Cryptofresh before he asked for some worker pay for maintenance and upgrades. He was absolutely dedicated and was thus devastated by being voted out.

Steemit has given back to @roadscape his confidence, dignity and some remuneration for his efforts. All the things that were not given to him by Bitshares "investors".

Some Bitshares "investors" appear to have have kicked themselves in the nuts. Unfortunately, the consequences of their actions are not confined to themselves but have hurt all of us loyal bitshares holders.

sorry to hear this, @roadscape did great job, he deserve the payment and respect.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
How much he want for open that code?

Offline onceuponatime

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
The cryptofresh explorer has been broken for some time. Maybe @roadscape is finally fixing it. I did send him a message to his bitshares account. The bitUSD and bitCNY volumes have been showing a bit fat ZERO on Coinmarketcap.com for quite some time, which is clearly false.

Hopefully he is fixing it. Otherwise we need to make a new block explorer. Preferably 2-3 and quickly.

no use complaining here, we need to take action. Maybe open a worker proposal to make a new one if cryptofresh is not back up in a day.

In the meantime, lets be clear, the explorer having difficulties does not mean anything is wrong with the blockchain. Bitshares is working perfectly as usual. If you need to see some transaction go through or watch the chain you can access the explorer on OpenLedger or the bitshares light-client.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
@roadscape, if you don't work on Cryptofresh anymore, would you be willing to open-source it?

Anyone can contact him? He has been inactive for over two months on this forum
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline paliboy

@roadscape, if you don't work on Cryptofresh anymore, would you be willing to open-source it?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
If @roadscape is not active anymore then we need to create a second blockchain explorer for Bitshares?
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain