Author Topic: [ANN] [STEEM] Introducing Steem, Looking for Witnesses / Miners  (Read 116114 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Hi. I'd like to understand why Steem is not observing the Protoshares social contact, where PTS and AGS holders were promised a % in all future Invictus derived DACs. I'm confused to see Dan Larimer as a founding member of Steem without honoring this promise that he was the main promoter of, which convinced me to back the project at that time. I'm trying understand the logic as to why the social contact wasn't honored - or are there plans to do so?

Thanks for any help :)

because it's not a contract , and no court room can force them to honor it .

And even if there was a contract ....the company is called Cryptonomex now . Which is not Invicus ....

Smart people right .

Actually, the company is called Steemit.  Exactly zero % is owned by Cryptonomex.
CNX, CNI, and CNF are all still completely focused on the BitShares Ecosystem.

I'm late to the party ...what is CNF stands for ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Hi. I'd like to understand why Steem is not observing the Protoshares social contact, where PTS and AGS holders were promised a % in all future Invictus derived DACs. I'm confused to see Dan Larimer as a founding member of Steem without honoring this promise that he was the main promoter of, which convinced me to back the project at that time. I'm trying understand the logic as to why the social contact wasn't honored - or are there plans to do so?

And even if there was a contract ....the company is called Cryptonomex now . Which is not Invicus ....

Smart people right .

Actually, the company is called Steemit.  Exactly zero % is owned by Cryptonomex.
CNX, CNI, and CNF are all still completely focused on the BitShares Ecosystem.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The sour grapes here is funny. ByteMaster gave each of you an opportunity to get into Steem early. Now its a few people that are focused on getting work done, Peertracks scams and the test holding their Bitshares bags upset about Steem's success. Thank you anti dillusion crowd for forcing ByteMaster's hand, we owe you big time. :)

Lol .
It's a typical pump and dump scheme with most of the coins out of circulation .
The value added for the same feature would not have been the same on a fully distributed and circulated BitShares .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
The sour grapes here is funny. ByteMaster gave each of you an opportunity to get into Steem early. Now its a few people that are focused on getting work done, Peertracks scams and the test holding their Bitshares bags upset about Steem's success. Thank you anti dillusion crowd for forcing ByteMaster's hand, we owe you big time. :)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Smart people right .
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:26:06 pm by btswildpig »

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Well I doubt it's directly from BM himself...though that would be welcome lol. Hoping that other BTS community members that are now (rich) members of STEEM remember BTS and just how awesome it really is...  ;D
The problem is that they can't cashout yet, don't they?

chryspano

Meanwhile...

Right now it's 220m, I don't really expect it to stay that high for long but on the other hand.... Litecoin @195m? really?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Then he would have less coins to dump on the market right now. They fooled all of us. Typical happenings in the crypto world since 2009. Promise big things for donations, pivot and ask for more donations, leave and start all over with a new scheme.

Who knows, maybe bytemaster will return with his billions earned from Steem, and then pump  the Bitshares  :D
Dont you see this happending already? Why else would BTS rise?

Well I doubt it's directly from BM himself...though that would be welcome lol. Hoping that other BTS community members that are now (rich) members of STEEM remember BTS and just how awesome it really is...  ;D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Then he would have less coins to dump on the market right now. They fooled all of us. Typical happenings in the crypto world since 2009. Promise big things for donations, pivot and ask for more donations, leave and start all over with a new scheme.

Who knows, maybe bytemaster will return with his billions earned from Steem, and then pump  the Bitshares  :D
Dont you see this happending already? Why else would BTS rise?

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

MessyCoin

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Lol, I wouldn't be too concerned, though. Steemit's got way too many issues to work out in their base platform to be competing with BitShares as a decentralized exchange any time soon...
I agree with this .. steem wasn't built as an exchange and building an exchange as bundle of smart contracts (as people are doing on ethereum) will not be competitive to BitShares.
Also, we already HAVE the exchange running for any asset! It will take months for steem until they can deliver smart contracting (something we don't want to have on BitShares, btw) and THEN, they can start with phase 3.