Author Topic: 224,201 BROWNIE.PTS up for donations  (Read 14187 times)

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
any update?

Ich bin brownies süchtig !

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Thanks for reminding. I am one of those who didn't notice this news. Indeed, the whole Chinese community, or even the whole BTS community have not been active on this forum for a while.
It's probably because BTS is now stable, both on function and price. :)   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline fuzzy

I looked into vesting .. the only issue I see here is that they cost $5 per vbo. With well over300 people, that is a bunch of money just to send them out ..
I might draw a threshold line at some number of posts and only give those above that line a VBO .. e.g. the 'big fishes' :)

As an idea, maybe you can distribute them using sharebot, it's useful to distribute for forum members, so everybody will withdraw them by himself.
Let's ask @fuzzy

though id love to i have to say the sharebot is not ready yet.  It will be worked on though.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline testz

I looked into vesting .. the only issue I see here is that they cost $5 per vbo. With well over300 people, that is a bunch of money just to send them out ..
I might draw a threshold line at some number of posts and only give those above that line a VBO .. e.g. the 'big fishes' :)

As an idea, maybe you can distribute them using sharebot, it's useful to distribute for forum members, so everybody will withdraw them by himself.
Let's ask @fuzzy

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline emailtooaj

The vesting idea makes sense to me! I plan to hold anyways

Sent from a place unknown to man

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I think vbos are a really good idea Xeroc.  Please share the code when you are done with it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
How about this: Instead of simply transfer the BROWNIE.PTS to you guys which makes the available supply go up quite a bit and benefit only whoever got lucky and is on his computer when i actually transfer them.. how about I create some vesting balances for those that want their brownies.pts? Everyone would get a vesting balance pre-filled with their corresponding amount of brownies and ready to be claimed linearily over .. say 90 days. That would make them fully claimable by 1. August.

Actually, I like that idea so much that I might just do it that way .. since you get gifted in any case .. you may not even care ..

Thoughts?

You really like to play around with stuff, don't you? :-)

I don't care, I'd hodl them anyway.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I hope no sharedrop happens to brownies before August!   :P
Sharedrops can happen earlier .. they only need to consider vesting balances ... :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
How about this: Instead of simply transfer the BROWNIE.PTS to you guys which makes the available supply go up quite a bit and benefit only whoever got lucky and is on his computer when i actually transfer them.. how about I create some vesting balances for those that want their brownies.pts? Everyone would get a vesting balance pre-filled with their corresponding amount of brownies and ready to be claimed linearily over .. say 90 days. That would make them fully claimable by 1. August.

Actually, I like that idea so much that I might just do it that way .. since you get gifted in any case .. you may not even care ..

Thoughts?

I hope no sharedrop happens to brownies before August!   :P

Offline testz