Author Topic: Early 2nd quarter 2016 update  (Read 16824 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

If he hasn't just left and went silent he's actually better than all your scammers. If you think he is teasing you just sit on your tokens. There has to be some reason he sticks around.

Butterfly Labs. Excuse after excuse.

Thank you... Another great example!

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile

If he hasn't just left and went silent he's actually better than all your scammers. If you think he is teasing you just sit on your tokens. There has to be some reason he sticks around.

Butterfly Labs. Excuse after excuse.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

No, there is no real world reason why he is silent... It is because he has to put out updates that keep the people silent for weeks and month by month more and more people loose interest and stop investigations.

Again... Check out ltcgear scam 2014/15.

Absolutely the same behavior 100%.

Don't you wonder why cob never answers the most relevant questions? He simply keeps silent and there is no business reason for that.

He simply doesn't have an answer and instead of being sucked into more lies he ignores them.

There is a pile of crap that has been posted and said by cob in the last 18months.

He doesn't give a crap about it because he knows no one will go and read old threads.

Currently he is active on STEEM but also there people tell him to fuck off and work on muse instead of posting crap in the forums

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
does delays have not been communicated properly... instead of telling us what is happening with the project promises how great they will be in may, etc.

he is the worst crypto guy i have seen so far.

Other scammers at least ran and never came back, but he is teasing us and avoids the major questions.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
In the crypto world this delay should be understandable. If it was a new player in the field MUSE might well be in an ICO , just as the rest of 3rd generation digital assets popping out lately. Devs are aware the BITCOIN HALVING effect. They will wait and see if what will happen.  Might as well take advantage of the situation.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
They are taking a page out of Stan's book... I'm sure they will have no problem launching in May as long as they don't specify which year they plan to launch...

May of 2022 is going to be huge for MUSE. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
They are taking a page out of Stan's book... I'm sure they will have no problem launching in May as long as they don't specify which year they plan to launch...

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

We are launching a consumer-facing product in MAY!

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

chryspano

https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/peertracks-troopeers-and-muse-community-update

[EDIT]
Copy paste the whole link to your browser

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:07:44 pm by chryspano »

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Hi Cob,

How goes the preparations for launch in May?  Are you gearing up for a marketing drive?  Will you be able to let the Muse holders know how they might be able to help?

Cheers,

Ben.

Update?

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
The stuff about wallets per virtual machine.. priceless.

Sounds like a Deepak Chopra quote... credibility, where art thou?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads