Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 15821 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Update? Can I write off my investment or is this still alive?

Thanks for the reply. I've been active on other Bitshares  channels other than this one and the project is still in full effect. Traffic slowed down here  but it seems to be picking back up so that is good. Now that we have a legitimate legal representative interested in handling our project a full update will come at the end of October. Things have taken longer than expected which is always the case with blockchain projects but I'm pretty excited to share the new directions of the project as a whole.

To clarify for legal purposes we accepted donations to the project not investments. Please consider the difference. As stated the project will still exchange solcerts at a certain rate for the new ICO taking place in which Sollar Bonds will be up for auction. This is what was stated and it will still happen.

The White Paper stands at 65 pages and is largely what attracted our current process with this prominent legal team. With that said the project is still on and we will be making major announcements this month.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Thanks Solomon. Looking forward to hear the news.
Please vote for my BitShares witness "cyrano" and for my STEEM witness "cyrano.witness"!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Thanks Solomon. Looking forward to hear the news.

Thank you for sticking it through. Stay tuned
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline konelectric

Update? Can I write off my investment or is this still alive?

https://youtu.be/9RaGLtJaZjs
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

FULL PROJECT UPDATE (PART 1) [ 12-09-2017 ]

INTRODUCTION

Hello to the Bitshares Community,

Before I begin, I first want to give a sincere apology to all the followers and original donators for this project. This is a very late response and I know that. There have been a number of developments for the project which have altered the direction in which we are going. I did not want to give an update until I felt there was solid progress with the new frontier that is being taken. Now that that is the case the project is ready for an update. I am excited about this new direction but it has meant pivoting and reconfiguring a lot of components and strategies for business development. That process has taken time. A lot more than I first envisioned. But I believe it will be well worth it in the end. At least for what is trying to be accomplished.

As stated from the very beginning:  As a project we are here to garner mainstream adoption of the digital token Sollars and Sense: Smart Money. When we say “mainstream audience” we are particularly talking about the highly sought after American mainstream which is estimated to be in control of$24 Trillion by 2020. This includes Millennials. The specific application we will be marketing to them is in an industry (Hollywood) that is estimated to be worth $500 Billion Dollars a year when taken with its other Entertainment counterparts. This is our starting point. And the application is there to fix a serious pain point a majority of Americans agree they need fixing.

Sollars and Sense will be the first digital token to attempt going directly to mainstream American individuals who have never used blockchain. And we plan to succeed with them. We are going where not even Bitcoin has gone or can go.  Where the actual money lies beyond Bitcoin’s dominating market cap and the corporatization of blockchain (which is now being masqueraded as “mainstream adoption”). Who didn't see that coming  ::)
We will go for actual mainstream adoption with grandma not her banker’s boss.

LEGAL
The project is officially “The Smart Money Project” and we will be working to build the open source price stabilizing protocol the “Smart Money Protocol”. We are looking to be one of the premiere American based blockchain project to represent here in the States. As exciting of a market opportunity America is, it is imperative we are legally prepared. Especially with introducing a token system that could potentially compete with the Dollar long term. We obviously do not expect this in the beginning. Nonetheless for this long term reasoning we have been seeking the right representation that will help throughout this journey. I do believe in compliance within reason, but we are not looking to pander to the current system or its "traditional" ways of seeing finance. That is who is being disrupted.

With that said, to begin our journey MME is officially onboard as legal representatives for the project. They will be helping out for legal consultation, taxes and compliance issues as it will pertain to setting the project up for early operations including our proper Pre-ICO and official ICO which will happen in 2018. Legal alone has been a meticulous vetting process that could not be rushed. Especially with the industry now taking on a “corporate” tone with high players eager to sell out the spirit of why all this was started in the first place. But I digress.

MME so far has been a pleasure to work with. They understand the nature of what we are doing and its importance as a concept and potential blockchain platform. After looking at the rough draft of the White Paper and the larger concept they were on board. I look forward to digging deep into the project and setting it up for proper operations. I will be traveling to Crypto Valley (Zug, Switzerland) in January to officially begin the legal set up.

MME has legally represented Ethereum, ICON, POWR, Cosmos, MelonPort, Tezos, BlockV, SingularDTV, and other very well known projects. They are a powerhouse in the crypto space and have access to a network of individuals and institutions that could help the project with a number of business development goals.

THE SMART MONEY PROTOCOL
This is primarily the new addition to the project that was not there before. Originally we were going to use the Bitshares blockchain to begin and then migrate later to its own chain. This is no longer the case. We are doing it immediately and now. This was the big pivot of the year and looking back on the way the industry is progressing I am 100% glad about the decision to do our own blockchain. There were many reasons to do the protocol which I have been thinking about for at least four years now. Two reasons stick out the most.

• We are able to devise unique crypto-economics that are tailored with incentives that cannot be easily replicated by other blockchains. This specific configuration maximizes adoption of its token from both the protocol economic layer and the application and mainstream business layer which will create the basis for its digital economy
  • Original supporters of the project have the most upside if the blockchain is successful without giving it to individuals who do not support the project and its larger goals.

THE BASICS
The Smart Money Protocol is a third-generation stabilization protocol. Its primary purpose is for creating decentralized blockchains which can scale to mainstream usage within normal everyday people’s lives and an everyday economy. It is a two token asset system designed to specifically tackle the issues with blockchain technologies as it pertains to “going mainstream” or scaling with real adoption coming from the next generation and its emerging digital economy.

In contrast to the popular crypto-currency deflationary/high fee model the Smart Money protocol will look to adopt a supply and demand equilibrium or price stable model for its token unit system. That is to say the token supply will always look to equally match demand within the system given a peg (x). And transactions, if kept within the use of allotted bandwidth, will come with zero fees. All of them big or very small.

The Smart Money Protocol’s token economics for stability is divided into three primary functions:

1.  Creation: The generating of new supply to match demand against a pre-defined peg
2.  Distribution: Distribution scheme of the new supply across the network to all individuals (VERY IMPORTANT).
3.  Destruction: Mechanisms for reducing supply when needed to keep long term stability

THE TOKENS
There are two tokens that are used to create the decentralized rewarding protocol on the blockchain. Neither token represents a traditional security or financial instrument tied to outside laws associated with Fiat Governments. But we use semantics as a marketing tool for easy adoption of the functionality.

Sollar Bond: The official implementation of the core token
Although there is no clear-cut example of this type of token in the traditional financial world, quasi-analogous analogies can be used to paint a more traditional picture. That is to say it works most similar to US treasury bonds and the protocol uses it the same way the US government uses its T-Bills and T-bonds to fund the United States. In this system that process is decentralized and automated with this token and doesn’t carry the sort of parameters that would make it a security. Its core feature is the ability to represent a future portion of the stable token should a user lock it in the system for that potential value. This means owning Sollar Bonds gives you access to value that may or may not be created in the future based on adoption of the chain. And only those who lock SBONDs in the system have access to this potential inflation.

In a general sense this means the Sollar Bond represents the blockchain’s ability to automatically print or reduce supply to grow itself, maintain itself and or provide others with specific utility that increases their value on chain. It allows speculators and investors to speculate on just how successful the blockchain can be or not. No different than Bitcoin. It has the added value though of the next token.

SOLLARS AND SENSE: SMART MONEY -  The Stable Token
This is the token meant to be stable in the system against a peg that can be pre-defined. Under certain conditions, given delegated proof of demand (part of the consensus protocol), the system will expand the stable token supply or contract it to keep it stable against the peg and the system’s real world economy that may attach to it. Depending on what it is pegged to the stable token is meant to serve the purpose of medium of exchange and unit of account for mainstream individuals. It is also used to provide both potential values that are attached to the SBOND when that token is locked in the system. One value is the Face value, the other potential value is the Variable Value which works similar to a yield. Only locked tokens are eligible to receive both values. Any unlocked core tokens can be exchanged or moved freely but they will never receive any of the potential value of the stable token until they become locked or illiquid in the system.

Basics of Stable Token:
  • Meant for the mainstream and used everyday by normal everyday consumers.
  • Meant to have a peg against a popular asset, token, service price or good which it can be used for.
  • Can have both a user-friendly divisibility and an advanced divisibility
  • Token used for all fees in system
  • Can be borrowed from the system using the core token as collateral (for now). Separate consulting for a specific configuration which works best for our system will be pursued.
  • The system under certain circumstances will create more core tokens to take this stable token out of supply
  • There are no base fees to send any amount of this stable token (rate limited though)
  • Can appreciate 5-7% annually through Proof-of-Reserve if certain conditions are met
  • Supply: Potentially Unlimited (zero at launch)
Austrian School of Economics defines money as: The most marketable commodity. We believe and know this brand is for that specific purpose. To the average American or foreign Joe it’s exactly what it sounds like. It is easy to understand, will be easy to use and will instantly be recognized by every American. To go further the Sollars and Sense brand supported by its default divisibility of two decimal places means the learning curve for this system's stable token starts at absolute ZERO. In other words, everyone around the world, every entrepreneur, every person that contributes to the Dollars $62 Trillion market cap understands this alternative "right out of the box". It takes no effort and the psychological benefits will speak for itself.

These elements will allow us to focus on scaling a very complicated technology by piggy backing on the fame and understanding of the American dollar in all nations. It will also eventually play a huge supporting role as a nice incentive to not "cashing out" or needing to exchange out of the system. This will naturally happen as the system develops an ecosystem around it and its proof functions.

Sollars and Sense: Immediate Mainstream Utility

• BRANDING: Easy brand that even grandma gets. This approach completely eliminates the learning curve associated with other digital currencies including BitCoin and Ethereum.
  • USER FRIENDLY: ease of use for an alternative currency (to a mainstream audience). We will be using the same divisibility of the American Dollar for the American Sollar with added divisibility option for those who need it.
  • STABILITY: Stable and reliable value for all merchants who connect or bring their services to the platform. In the very beginning this will be content creators in general and content partners and consumers.
  • SMART FEES: There are no base fees for transactions in the system. Rather fees are rate limited to accounts.
  • REWARDING ECONOMICS: Sollars and Sense is the key for the protocol’s rewarding system that allows anyone, in a decentralized way, to earn value just for completing certain actions which increases adoption. This loyalty scheme is built right in and we can expand around this experience to include other types of commerce in later implementations (see White Paper: Proof system section)

A BRIEF WORD ON COMPETITION
There are plenty of competitors to this project and its protocol ambitions. The main direct one’s from a purely technological point of view would be BaseCoin and maybe Nubits as a forerunner. Followed by Indirect Competitors like Radix, BitUSD, MakerDAO, SBD,  and any other project that offers a stable coin for the purpose of price stability against a peg. All of our projects are different implementations of trying to achieve the same goal of stability.

You can think of it as a game of Basketball with the purpose of “getting the ball in the hoop”. In this analogy that purpose is the same goal as “making a token stable against a peg (x(Dollar)). Going back to basketball, there are plenty of approaches to getting the ball in the hoop. You can shoot it from half court, you can shoot a three pointer, you can shoot a two pointer, you can shoot a lay-up or you can dunk it. All are different approaches to getting the ball in the hoop. All are different approaches that come with their pros and cons when faces against a team (ie an open marketplace for competing). Our projects all have the same purpose of getting the ball in the hoop ie stabilizing a token against a peg. We just have different approaches to achieving that purpose. Some are trying to shoot half court shots which are difficult but impressive (BitUSD), others are shooting three pointers (Basecoin/Radix) others are bricking lay-ups (Steem backed Dollars/Nubits) and others are trying NBA Jam-style slam dunk (us).

I have no corrals with competition. As a strict Capitalist I welcome and embrace it as it makes us all better when the market competes for attention. The consumers who we are trying to reach with these products matter the most and how the tools we are building can impact their lives. With those words To the competitors I look forward to meeting you all in the open market of potential target demographics. I hope you are all prepared to compete on every level of a business model. Not just on the open source tech. I’ll leave it at that.

PROTOCOL’S DIFFERENTIATOR
In the past often blockchain development experts and enthusiasts that recognize the enormous opportunity with a stable protocol have struggled with devising the “perfect” distribution scheme. We believe rather than trying to get things perfect it is best to get things right. When we say right we mean right for a specific definable goal. We believe any implementation of a distribution scheme will either maximize adoption of a token sytem by incentivizing users to produce measurable actions that achieve certain said goals (smart) or hinder it based on giving individuals new supply and them doing the opposite of what is the blockchains stated end goal.

In other words. We ask the important question: Why are you receiving new supply? Just owning stake is not good enough. We believe one has to be performing a certain measurable action that is actually helping to achieve the stated goal of the protocol. Then they qualify to receive new supply as those actions are in line with the stated goal. The differentiator for this project will be its “Smart” Distribution scheme and the Proof System it uses to measure who will be getting newly created supply. The proof system is set-up to govern what we call the “Competing Percentages”. Where groups of individuals who have been defined as class type in the system compete for percentages of newly minted supply. They do this by submitting their proofs.

The purpose of Competing Percentages is to give every group of individuals who get a portion of new supply the correct incentives and motivation to grow the value of the system against the pre-defined peg. Grow it in a way by submitting key actions to the system as inputs that can be definitively and computationally measured by the Protocol for its effectiveness. Given these inputs if the system is measuring they are not providing growth then their portion of supply can partially go to other groups in the system that are providing these markers for growth. This way everyone in the system is in competition with each other to grow it.

This is something no other stability protocol is focused on and we are glad to be doing. This is something BitUSD cannot configure because it is tied to the economic layer of Bitshares and its specific instructions for BitUSD creation which needs two individuals with opposing views on the peg. Nothing wrong with that. It just means it will attract a different audience. One we are not looking to appeal to right now. More thoughtful and enhanced configurations of competition is something we do not see enough of with distribution schemes within blockchains. There are so many ways to get creative. Instead we get the typical let computers compete with wasteful energy or dont let anyone compete at all. Or if there is competition in who gets new tokens let there be high barriers to entry to where only a few can compete effectively creating oligarchies. I believe this concept of Competing Percentages and the Proof system that goes along with it will set this stabilizing protocol apart from the competition. More details will be revealed on this as we move forward. A lot is still being figured out at the technical level.

CURRENT STATE: White Papers
There are two White Papers being developed. The main White Paper and the Technical White Paper.

Official White Paper
This is the main White Paper. It gives a general overview of the entire project but in the context of Hollywood and a mainstream Hollywood business which is where we expect a majority of our real world users to come from in America (to start). It will be presented in language that is easily digestible and go into important topics as it pertains the the Business Model Canvas. We focus on a lot of the Intangibles of the project that will not be easily replicated should success come our way. This in our opinion is the most important feature of blockchain projects moving forward. How the hell are you different and what do you plan to do that is different and cannot be replicated. This paper touches on that in a lot of details.

Smart Money Protocol: Technical White Paper
This is the second White Paper and is equally important. It will go into detail about the specific functionalities of the Smart Money Protocol. Right now it contains the first draft of high level logic and all the key concepts to the actual protocol. Going forward, using this logic, the information will be broken down into its modular blockchain components. Obviously then functions can be devised and we will begin actual development. Graphene is the key choice of technology for now. But depending on who we consult and or hire this may change. We are currently still reviewing the logic as many things still have to be figured out. Especially with the Proof system. Those who are interested in helping to review can PM me.

After the reviewing process we will begin to hire for consultation, contractors and or official members to the Project team. Legal set up will be needed so we will keep it in review mode until then.

SPECIAL THANKS
I want to take the time out now to give a special thanks to Michel Santos who has been working with me for the last couple of months to reconfigure the project for a more blockchain centered focus. His contribution has been monumental in allowing me to set the basis for what the project will look like from a technical and business level. It was an honor to work with him and I look forward to his continued contribution as we take this project to the next level. Every project no matter how big or small never lives or dies on one person alone. It take a team and will take a culture to get mainstream adoption. And it starts with one person. It has been a pleasure to work with him.

SOLLYWOOD TV: THE PRIZED GATEWAY

Where this all started. As originally devised we were going to start with a platform that could actually be an immediate use case for the blockchain. For too long we had an industry more focused on dazzling with feature sets instead of doing the hard work which comes with business model development. You know, garnering other important keys to adoption like target demographics, channels to reach those demographics and detailed roadmaps which could lead to those demographics acquisition into the blockchain through gateway products. This was all going to change with Sollywood TV. And it still is the case today as the value proposition of Sollywood TV {ie Content and Content Services at the right price} is even more relevant today than it was when we started last year.

To reiterate the value proposition: Sollywood TV as a marketplace is about content and content service at the right price. Whether it is a student film at below a penny, your neighbors short film at 3 $ense, a vlogger with a subscription service at 50 $ense, a former Twitch Gamer channel at 99 Sense or Netflix at 11.99. It does not matter. The gateway (as a business) is there to make sure that those different content experiences are priced in a way where majority of American consumers will actually pay for it. That is how both the gateway and content creator partners make money.

But with all its relevance today with the industry’s current climate, for the project it is now just a gateway. It's a gateway for the mainstream into our technology. Sollywood TV is just one content pricing model, one use case application that can be enabled by Smart Money’s decentralized blockchain rewarding protocol. It is not the only one, but we believe it is the most profitable to scale and acquire the most amount of creators making content in today's Hollywood and Entertainment industry ($350 Billion Industry currently). In addition it provides an immediate utility for the decentralized rewarding scheme and shows off exactly what it can do when aimed at the right demographic. To the average content creator it will be like receiving bonuses on top of their lucrative cut of revenue from the gateway. Full descriptions are in the White Paper.

In relation to the protocol: The smart Money protocol’s unique crypto economic proof system can handle all of the different types of content models that may be profitable from Hollywood. So besides Sollywood TV we expect to see many more models of Content pricing pop up to take advantage of this. These other models for instance a decentralized Twitch TV, Bittorrent/bounty platform, a Patreon type service or even a Decentralized YouTube can all be built on the Smart Money protocol. Many of these different content model types will want to utilize the Smart Money protocol and capture a majority of that growth into the TV industry which could be worth upwards of $600 Billion alone by 2020. And again this is just Hollywood. And it is just a start’

TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC: AMERICAN MILLENNIALS
I have already stated many times why we are starting in Hollywood and with American Millennials. They are the most valuable demographic in the world with the most upside potential especially with products that disrupt Hollywood Distribution. With the beginning of this project we have an opportunity to start it around a segment of people that already desperately need its base stability functions and the many products which will act as gateways to it. This is both on the consumer side and the merchant side. Therefore as a starting point our project is specifically geared towards the American Millennial. Everyone else in the world as a target demographic on both the consumer and merchant side comes after them. And for good reason.

We believe our focus on the American Millennial Demographic will be a huge gold mine for the following reasons:
  • No other Protocol or blockchain project has the American Millennial market or a product that can appeal to them today with blockchain tech. The space is wide open and no one is even close to having their attention in mass.
  • American Millennials spend close to $600 Billion a year and are generally worth 3 trillion dollars as a demographic.
  • These Millennials have lots of talent but have had limited ways of monetizing  due to poor economic environments created by government policies. They are actively looking for ways to build an audience and already understand a loyal audience starts at a smart price point
  • On the consumer side American millennials are considered the highly important Cord Nevers. They are individuals who will guarantee Cable’s Death as they will never pay for a bill and are comfortable with online platforms (reference). They are responsible for YouTube’s sky high valuation
  • On the Content Creator side Millennial creators are the vast majority of content creators and providers especially ones who are looking to monetize their content for the very first time.
  • They churn out Billions of DOLLARS Sollars worth of content output a year that needs a correct price.
  • American Millennials are part of a world generation which is the first digital native generation with a significantly larger population than the baby boomer generation. And as a whole they are expected to be in control of $24 Trillion worth of the world’s wealth by 2020
  • American Millennials are also the only demographic currently actually looking for a replacement to their banking system. So there is clear growth opportunities into this wealth that goes beyond entertainment.
  • Finally American Millennials retain the sole title as the only demographic in which traditional Investors have routinely thrown BILLIONs of dollars at projects who have their eyeballs and no revenue model.

Although not the most important, this final point is the most fascinating to understand. Investors have actually thrown Billion dollar valuation at start ups that are losing money with no revenue. The one thing these startups can show effectively is Millennial engagement or eyeballs glued to their platform. No other demographic can claim this. Here are just some of those companies:
  • Facebook
  • Uber
  • Square
  • Venmo
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • SnapChat
  • WhatsApp ($19 BILLION)
  • AirBnB
  • WeWorks/WeLive

We are excited to target this same demographic with a platform and value proposition that can actually showcase how blockchain will affect their lives immediately.

CURRENT STATE: MVP/POC/Alpha State/Features to expect
The MVP or Pre-Alpha of Sollywood TV is completely developed including the first two content experience types (Movies, Subscription Channels) all the way to notifications. Both content pricing models carry the vast majority of content experiences and therefore content creators which can monetize with the platform. We had a focus on creating a UX that would outperform what is currently on the market while including Sollar and Sense. The UI will take an update as we start to actually build the roadmap which will connect the gateway to the Smart Money Protocol. The product currently has both a desktop App and an iOS application.

We are now doing the final testing for the platform’s MVP functionality when it comes to bug fixes and last minute configurations for the Alpha. The Pre-Alpha’s purpose is to show individuals before our Pre-ICO what a proper mainstream business looks like when it is attached to the Smart Money Protocol. We are pre-populating the platform with various types of content creators and artists we will actually be targeting for the Beta process in which their will be a contest for a grand prize pot. It is one tactical campaign from one of the six major marketing categories we have set up for the project. You will be able to read full details in the White Paper. The purpose of the marketing tactic is to get content creators to bring their audience to the platform.

The Pre-Alpha is there to show everyone those individuals who we will be targeting and the types of genres to expect right out of the gate. Since we have lots of competing projects today we will not be divulging all of our holistic marketing plans for onboarding but it is one of the aspects of the project that will play a huge role in separating us with quality intangibles. Speaking of marketing...

FULL PROJECT UPDATE (PART 2) [ 12-09-2017 ]

MARKETING
The marketing plans have changed as we are now promoting a blockchain project and not just one product that will be on that blockchain. As such we are no longer appealing for KickStarter and will take on a dual approach for marketing. One where we do both Crypto-marketing and traditional holistic marketing. Crypto-marketing will primarily happen before the Pre-ICO and ICO and the proper traditional holistic marketing will happen after both funding rounds are complete.

CRYPTO MARKETING
We have identified a number of tactics that will help with marketing the new ICO rounds. You can see some of them here:
  • ICO Video Social Media Ads
  • Forbes Article
  • Crypto Conferences
  • YouTube Crypto Shows
  • Crypto Media Partners
  • Crypto Media Sponsorship and In Video Ads
  • Crypto Coin communities Introductions
  • Forum Signature Campaign
  • Sollywood TV Tutorial Explainer Videos (YouTube Channel)
  • Sollywood TV: Make $ense Project (YouTube Channel)

NEW ICO VIDEO
For our new ICO rounds we are completing a new video that has been created. You can check out a rough version of it here:

ICO EXPLAINER VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/SWSugi-F91Y

For a blockchain project we chose to go a different route. Instead of focusing on how the Smart Money Protocol will be beneficial for its feature set (which is difficult to do in three minutes). We instead focused on an actual mainstream product and how the blockchain helps this product for everyday consumers. Of course its Sollywood TV. Sollywood TV is the consumer facing product mainstream individuals will use to access the Smart Money Protocol. This again is just to start.

Rather than explain the product with blockchain lingo we took a more mainstream approach and used concepts and everyday language that can connect on an emotional level. Especially with Americans and their Millennials who are looking for this type of product. This version of the video does not contain music or a finished sound design. We are in the process of creating and or finishing that up now. We would love your feedback. This is the video that will be used for all of our crypto marketing done during the Pre-ICO and before the official ICO begins.

WEBSITES
We are developing three websites. We’ve partnered with an excellent Web Design firm and  they are creating websites for the upcoming ICO and continued development. One website is for the Sollywood TV gateway product and its roadmap. The other is for the merchant side of the market for that same gateway product. Neither are live right now as they are still being built.

Website Asset:
1. Sollywood.tv (gateway product)
2. Join.sollywood.tv (content creator/merchant on boarding site)
3. Sollars.com (Smart Money Protocol/Blockchain Team)
NOTE: The third website asset will be create closer to the ICO to launch for the blockchain side of the project including team, Investors and advisors. We are now in the phase of building this side of the team.

Sollywood.tv
We are very proud of the current Sollywood TV website and its development. Like the ICO video, the website plays like a movie where each section is its own “scene” and the onscroll action leaves the viewer ready for the next. It is very similar to our ICO video where each line has a different style of animation and illustration that both work and string together a tapastry of creative storytelling.

You can see a preview of two section here:

HOLISTIC MARKETING CAMPAIGN
As we have seen with many projects, marketing especially with a unique holistic approach, can be very lucrative when it comes to adoption. As a matter of fact we would argue that it is even more important than the technology when taken as a whole. There are plenty of projects with inferior technology but larger market cap value due to their “presence” and community in the space. This is mostly due to what is called holistic marketing. Or at least elements of its tactics which many blockchain projects unknowingly do.

Marketing is also one of those very important intangibles a blockchain will never be able to circumvent. Maybe advanced AI but not a blockchain. Holistic Marketing is the reason why a blockchain with a 7 year old consensus algorithm is still number 1 in market cap among much more superior implementations. Therefore we take a Holistic approach to marketing. One that does not look at marketing within its own department. But instead an approach that includes every aspect of the Smart Money Project as a marketing asset. Marketing includes the business model value proposition and how it gets into the right hands how that is communicated and what is communicated. This is a style of marketing that is now very common within the traditional tech space in America. And it has worked very well.

Due to increased competition within the space we do not wish to go into extreme details on our marketing plan. But we will divulge the basics and paint enough of a picture to get our approach and the seriousness that comes with how we view marketing. A large amount of our funds will go towards our holistic marketing campaign with tactics that have been used to grow and retain mainstream users on platforms like DropBox, Uber, SnapChat, Facebook, Netflix, and much more. Platforms with actual multi-billion dollar valuations.

Marketing Tactics: The Fundamental Basics

Holistics marketing can mean the difference between 100k users and 10 Million users. Every project must be held accountable for how they plan to get actual people to use their blockchains. We are no different and want to set the standard for how this could look. Our approach to marketing will consist of 6 basic general categories that all marketing tactics fall under. We believe it will contribute to our first 100 Million user milestone over three years. They are as follows:

• Marketing Directly to Consumers (Cord-cutters / Cord-Nevers/ Millennials (from Hollywood standpoint))
  • Marketing Directly to Merchants/Content Creators (YouTubers / KickStarter Films /Twitch Streamers (from Hollywood standpoint))
  • Getting Consumers to market to other Consumers/Merchants:Content Creators (organic)
  • Getting Merchants Content Creators to market to their Audience ie Consumers (Sponsorship/Product Placement)
  • Marketing Directly to Crypto-Traders/Investors: (Secondary Marketing /Contracts/Price support)
  • Marketing Directly to Blockchain Experts and Economists for Smart Money Protocol development (Conferences/Public Speaking/Hosted Hackathon/etc (always on going))

We will have specific KPIs for each tactic we use as a project that will allow us to measure its effectiveness for the target demographic that has been defined. If something is not working we scrap it and move on to something that will. There will be key hires for our marketing strategy and we will work with professional firms for both our crypto marketing and traditional holistic marketing plans.

SLACK CHANNEL/TELEGRAM/FORUM
These are all marketing assets that will be created in the near future when the timing is right. We want to get our advisor round started first and complete some legal tasks. I have already gathered many supporters who believe in this project and want to invest and be active in building our worldwide currency culture.

PRE ICO/ICO
As stated already we will be looking to do a proper Pre-ICO and ICO round for the project now that we have plans to build the actual blockchain. Here are the basics of the terms:

We are doing a variation of the popular crypto-mining auction style ICO. This means there will be a set number of the blockchain’s core tokens up for sale. The initial total supply of Sollar Bonds will be 2.5 Billion. There will be no Sollars and Sense in the system at the genesis block. There will be a potential 1-1.5 Billion Sollar Bonds up for the Pre-ICO and ICO. This includes Advisor/investor round participants, SoLCert Holders and the bonus structure that is included for both rounds.

For the Pre-ICO we will be looking for individuals to donate as much as they would like in an allotted time frame. The amount of Bonds up for this round will be between 100-250 Million Bonds. With a cap of 3 cents each (just an example). We will discuss with MME. So in this example no one will be paying more than that cap per SBOND. They may pay less, but they will not pay more. This again is just an example. In this example this will allow us to raise a maximum of $3 Million for the Pre-ICO. This will all depend on the amount of interest that can be garnered for the project. There will be a minimum investment to close this round out quickly.

For the official ICO round which will take place a short time later, 1 Billion Sollar Bonds will be up for sale with a bonus structure that may extend that amount to 1.3 or 1.4. During the 30 day period Individuals can donate as much as they would like up until the ICO period ends and or we reach the cap of $150 Million. Bonds will then be dispersed to each individual according to how much they donated. In this scenario no individual pays more than 15-18 cents per Sollar Bond. They may pay much less, but they will not pay more.

We prefer this style for the second round because it allows the market to decide the price of what the Bonds will be while allowing us to potentially fund years of development and growth without the need for traditional institution rounds if we are successful. We are creating an alternative to the Dollar. Real funding will be needed. The other 1-1.5 Billion supply will be delegated to the Reservist Delegate Fund address on the blockchain. This supply will start its vesting after a two year lock-up period. After that period it will vest over 1 year being released to the Reservist Delegate of the system.

AVOIDING PRICE MANIPULATION AND DUMPING
There is no max a contributor can contribute but we will work with MME to propose a structure where those individuals who receive a supply of the core token (Sollar Bond) that exceeds a limit (x) will automatically have their supply vest over time on the blockchain. This way we get less price manipulation and incentives are more aligned. This will be the case automatically with advisors.

Funds are being raised for the following purposes:
  • Hire proper global blockchain team for all levels of the blockchain business model
  • Building of the Smart Money Protocol (including Research and Development for long term implementation)
  • Sollywood TV Gateway (grant)
  • Solex: Fiat Gateway Development: Coinbase Business Model for the Smart Money tokens (Specifically for Americans)
  • Marketing: Holistic Marketing Campaign, MAke Sense Project, Token Exchange Campaign, Sollywood Fest
  • Campaign for the target demographic we will be appealing to in America as it is not cheap to reach Millennials but worth it
  • Project's Long-term Reserve
  • Legal Team

THIRD PARTY ICO Facilitator 
As of now we have no plans to initiate this ourselves and will be seeking a third party provider to handle the actual ICO. We are having a conversation with MME about this. We will only be accepting ETH Ethereum and BTC Bitcoin as main tokens for this project. But depending on the investor relations activities that take place from now until ICO launch that may change. As of now the intended date of the second round Pre-ICO can be anywhere from late Q1-early Q2 of 2018. The actual ICO a short time after it and the blockchain can launch late Q3-early Q4 of 2018. It all depends on how fast we can get the proper team up and running for this project and build out what is necessary on the blockchain side. The blockchain aspect is what needs the most development as of now. And also setting up the legal structure to properly develop it as an open source initiative.

NEW SUPPORTERS
As of now we have gotten interest in our project from multiple individuals who reside around the world. Though we will mainly be aimed at the United States at the application level we are open to worldwide contribution at the open source blockchain infrastructure level. And of course the decentralized token economic level. Throughout 2017 I have made a number of solid relationships with individuals in groups across our industry. And Although they are not a professional investor class of individuals, we already have a number of folks willing to contribute from $5000 up to $250,000 as single individuals. This is encouraging of course but we still want to make sure we are maximizing investor relations. That is also part of why we are seeking proper legal representation. This is so that we can do this on a much larger scale. These individuals were gathered without our crypto marketing or professional push into the industry. This also does not include any of the Investor relations we may do moving forward.

NOTE: It is important to note Sollywood TV is NOT what we are primarily raising money for. It will be a beneficiary entity of our ICO but we are mainly raising money now to build out and maintain the open source blockchain aspect of the project (Smart Money Protocol). Both Sollywood TV and the Solex Liquidity Provider will seek separate funding aside from a potential grant through the ICO as they are essential infrastructure products for the chain, But are not part of the open source protocol.

SOLCERT HOLDERS (Special Early Contributors)
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

EXCHANGE CAMPAIGN

Sollar Bond (ticker: SBND)
Once the second round ICO is over we do plan on doing an exchange campaign to get the Sollar Bond listed on several exchanges. Bittrex and possibly Binance will be immediate targets out the gates. But there are other exchanges. The Sollar Bond is the core token of the system similar to Bitshares BTS, EOS and Steem so it is the only token we will seek right out of the gate. Sollars and Sense will take a different path...

Sollars and Sense (ticker: USDS-SOLS)
We will not begin an immediate campaign to get the functionality of Sollars and Sense as a stable token to exchanges. This is unnecessary to the immediate adoption of this token as it serves a much better purpose in the hands of Americans (Millennials to be exact). But once we have a solid foothold with this demographic we plan to leverage this demographic with exchanges. It is then that we will seek a separate campaign for the Sollars stable token (tickers: USDS for exchanges) as it can serve similar functionality like Tether for the market. Plus it may pay 5-7% annually just for holding (see White Paper). And it will then be backed by the productivity of a generation who are actually using it and will recognize it on the exchanges very easily to any competitor.

NEXT STEP
So, what happens from here? Next step is to gather key advisors for the project and key contributors or individuals who would like to contribute to ironing out the logic of the Smart Money protocol and see the new direction as an endeavor they are inline with. We will be going outside the Bitshares community for this as this is now a separate blockchain project with its own goals. We have the funds to pursue both an investor round and begin deeper research and configuration of the actual protocol.

Smart Money Protocol: Technical Contributions
As stated we have the funds to begin development of the actual protocol today. But first we need to know exactly what we want to build based on the concepts presented. We will need extensive review for technical considerations and then a mapping out of what actually needs to be built with a long term roadmap of development and what that will also look like.

This is the current process moving forward:
  • We will do further review on the concepts and business logic which make up the overview of the Smart Money protocol. This will be done by individuals who would like to contribute and or professionals who are into crypto economics and can give valuable feedback on how the concepts can be broken down into actual technology
  • Once the review is complete and the logic of the Smart Money Protocol is down and checked for attack vectors we will then break the concepts and logic into their separate modular blockchain components (ie Identity/Accounts, Consensus Algo, Smart Distribution Proof system etc). The entire protocol will be broken down into components.
  • Next we will take those components and further break those down into actual functions to be built. We may map them over to specific graphene code that are analogous to what we are building if necessary. Or create plans for original Functions and APIs. We are looking for flexible and easy configurations for everything.
  • Then we will create a roadmap of how best to start to build all functions that make up each blockchain component.
  • Once that roadmap is completed we will hire the correct individuals, contractors, contributors, official team members to build this out. It all depends.
Our legal team will be instrumental in this process as they have access to a blockchain network that can be tapped for all these steps and business guidance.

Smart Money Protocol: Advisor Round
We have also begun to seek key advisors for the project. This is mainly in three categories:

• Advisors who can help with technical development
  • Advisors who can help with Investor Relations
  • Advisors who want to get into the aspects of business development
This process has just begun and will pick up as we continue our relationship with MME and create the proper foundation for the project.

WHAT YOU CAN DO
Right now we would like individuals to review the ICO video and give feedback. Please limit sharing of the video as it is not time for it to go out in mass. Testing of the Sollywood TV’s MVP will follow. We are still in the process of Pre-Population. Once we have it up we will look for individuals to help out and give feedback. Finally if you would like to contribute to the technical review around the concepts concerning the Smart Money Protocol feel free to PM me. If you know of anyone that would qualify to comment on creating a functional decentralized bond system I’m always open for introductions.

CONCLUSION
This sentiment can be seen everywhere. Bitcoin for what it is worth is NOT a medium of exchange or that great of a “unit of account”. Whatever “beats” bitcoin will use the fundamentals of basic economics to make this simple argument with proper functions. In order to beat Bitcoin one has to provide a service, good or function that Bitcoin can never provide. Bitcoin will never provide a stable platform for everyday economics. And we will in an actual market that is relevant. And a market where everyone is scared to go. Stable token platforms are listed as one of the 10 Big Defining moments to make a mark on our industry in the next two years. It feels like we are arriving just on time from a blockchain perspective.

I want to thank everyone who has stood by this project through everything. The issue with the project was always that we did not have the funds to do it properly. This is no longer the case.If you are unsatisfied with the updated approach of the project and have a stake in it through SoLCerts when your solcerts are converted to SBONDs on the new chain fill free to sell them. Or you may sell them on the open market up until December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. But this is where we are going. If I had listened to all the naysayers last year an opportunity that is now undeniable would have been missed. The industry is clearly moving in the direction of mainstream adoption and Hollywood is one of the top blockchain projects that are receiving record amounts of funding. And still none of them are doing it properly. At least not properly to reach American Millennials. We will.

I thoroughly look forward to the variations of Price Stability platforms which will come into the spotlight moving into 2018 as the industry bucks at Tether and other implementations which are not user-friendly. There are always trade offs in a system. The key is to provide a key demographic with actual functionality that works in their everyday lives. For us this has not changed and our market is still wide wide open. Cheers!

Offline pc

• View Profile
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?
Please vote for my BitShares witness "cyrano" and for my STEEM witness "cyrano.witness"!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)

Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

If you have the transaction ID we can easily confirm this on the Bitshares blockchain. You should have received your SoLCerts last year. Please PM me the transaction ID and I will get Ronny involved to figure this out for you. Thanks.

Offline emc

• View Profile
SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)

Hello! I don't see the link. Please duplicate it again.

Offline Thom

I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.

Hey Thom,

Hope all is well. Nice to hear from you. Yes the SoLCert token is the one to hold. I just got back from Switzerland and caught a nasty bug so I've been out for a day or two. I discussed SoLCert with MME and we will have a compensation package for the token as told originally in 2016. Nothing has changed. Currently networking with individuals who can help in various executive level positions with the project.

The trading was not cut off yet due to those very concerns but it will be. When it is as stated we will send a personal message out to all SoLCert holders through the dividend function on Bitshares. Please allow me a day or two for full recovery. Hope this info helps.

Offline pc

• View Profile

FTR - the issue was resolved. All is well.

Offline ferter

• View Profile
Hello,
Is this project alive?
Any news in the near future?

Offline konelectric

Hello,
Is this project alive?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Hello,
Is this project alive?

Yes it is. MME is on hold as we try and build a team that can helm the protocol level direction we are going now. No use in holding an ICO with no development of the protocol and just Sollywood TV. I can’t lie it’s been difficult finding qualified people in this space who are not mercenaries or just want to take money.

So I am now revising a content first strategy where we will make high quality content to attract the right individuals and millennial audience. We will  use that as a way to cipher high quality people for the project. This has worked well for upstarts and YouTube channels in this space. And we are actual professionals with content.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to see the working drafts of the White Papers and or discuss some of the strategies we will be using with content. As I’ve stated already I’ve been outside of the Bitshares community since the new direction. Apologies for the delay in response.

Circle just announced USDcoin and Basis Protocol just raised $130 Million. As a protocol project we have the perfect contrasting philosophy and message to these government driven projects with the same kind of folks who caused much of our financial meltdowns. I look forward to it and mobilizing my generation. Thanks.