Main > General Discussion

[ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)

<< < (2/28) > >>

konelectric:

--- Quote from: ferter on May 16, 2018, 07:41:04 am ---Hello,
Is this project alive?
Any news in the near future?

--- End quote ---

Inquiring minds want to know.

ferter:
Hello,
Is this project alive?
Any news in the near future?

pc:

--- Quote from: pc on December 11, 2017, 05:38:40 pm ---Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

--- End quote ---

FTR - the issue was resolved. All is well.

SolomonSollarsNSense:

--- Quote from: Thom on January 31, 2018, 05:04:36 pm ---I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.

--- End quote ---

Hey Thom,

Hope all is well. Nice to hear from you. Yes the SoLCert token is the one to hold. I just got back from Switzerland and caught a nasty bug so I've been out for a day or two. I discussed SoLCert with MME and we will have a compensation package for the token as told originally in 2016. Nothing has changed. Currently networking with individuals who can help in various executive level positions with the project.

The trading was not cut off yet due to those very concerns but it will be. When it is as stated we will send a personal message out to all SoLCert holders through the dividend function on Bitshares. Please allow me a day or two for full recovery. Hope this info helps.

Thom:
I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version