Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58570 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin.

click the image to watch the video!
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

yes amounts of 1000 bts i made slight mistake first time around.

Hey Jambo minimum was 1000 SOLCERTs not BTS. Mimimum for the ICO is 5000 SOLCERTs. Hope that clears things up. Thanks guys.
Hey, im totally confused now,  thanks for that.

Hey Jambo no need for confusion. Simply multiply (x) the current tier price in your favorite crypto by 1000 and that's the minimum price to pay. Hope this helps.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline jambo110

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jambo110

Hey Jambo minimum was 1000 SOLCERTs not BTS. Mimimum for the ICO is 5000 SOLCERTs. Hope that clears things up. Thanks guys.
at least i think i am in, that is what really counts.

Offline jambo110

• View Profile

If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Less thank 48 hours before the SOLCERT ICO begins.

In history there are those who doubt and there are those who pioneer. Thank you to all who believed in this project and what we are trying to do from the very beginning. No one expected us to get this far so early. And together we will continue to inspire  :D

#FirstComeFirstServed #PoweredByBitshares
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:32:30 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
OpenLedger and its registrar CCEDK is the official escrow of the SOLCERT ICO - Welcome to the NEW MONEY project.

Welcome to OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK / OpenLedger

We're proud to launch our brand new OpenLedger promo.
It's called "OpenLedger - You are in Control"
Watch it here :

Click the image to watch the video !

If you have not yet opened an account, now is the time.  Just follow the "Get Started" video (Tutorial #1) below for the best first-time experience. Welcome.

Check out our new tutorial video on our YouTube channel!

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin.

click the image to watch the video!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:18:07 am by ccedk »

Offline jambo110

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
im confused i sent 5 bts days ago and didnt recieve anything

it said 5.00 BTS / 0.00007415 BTC / 0.002222 ETH= 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

so was i too late or something?

you send 5 BTS? minimum was 1000 BTS i think.

it said 5.00 BTS / 0.00007415 BTC / 0.002222 ETH= 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

Hey JabbaDabbaDoooo! Nice to see you again  ;D

No you are not late. As @Thom  implied your SOLCERTs will be deposited to your wallet AFTER the ICO which lasts for 28 days starting this Thursday at 12pm CST

Since it last 28 more days I assume the bonuses are not for Day 1,2,3,4 but for week 1,2,3,4

It is as far as I know meant for it only to be  with special benefits first four days, so no, it does not cover weeks, but only four days.

Ronny is correct. It is only for the first four days. Word is already spreading far and wide so very happy right now  :) FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

New content coming soon!

Offline Thom

No. The SOLCERTS will be sent after ICO if I'm not mistaken. I thought they would be sent at the end of the presale but I have not seen them yet either.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Since it last 28 more days I assume the bonuses are not for Day 1,2,3,4 but for week 1,2,3,4

It is as far as I know meant for it only to be  with special benefits first four days, so no, it does not cover weeks, but only four days.