Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58562 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

I read some replies above and i had misunderstanding of tiers and value of solcerts too.
I need to have refund my BTS.
There are no rest time to wait till crowd sale ends.
I have sent 292,465.60358 BTS on March 26, 2016, 6:45:24 PM.
Waiting reply.

are you not a little bit to late? your period is already over for weeks. They are already in the next phase.

Hi

I did not know that there're two phases for crowdsale.
So I seriously need my BTS back as soon as possible for my use.

Sorry rpckto, but all donations are final and that has been stated since the beginning of what we have been doing. SoLCerts will be distributed in about a week and a half. You are able to trade on the open market as we go about putting together the KickStarter. The rest of the SOLCERTs will be locked up for a period of about 3-6 months as we go about our KickStarter. This was clear from the beginning. All donations NO REFUNDS.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:09:04 am by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
I'll post the same questions here, that were not responded to at bitcointalk:

This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little (do you have any thoughts on this?).

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this?

I'm interested in hearing these answers too.  I scoured all over for the whitepaper that will talk about delivery mechanisms, but couldn't find anything.  There was a reference to "read the whitepaper" at the end of one of the videos, with no link in the youtube description.

If anyone understands what a mammoth undertaking this is...  it's going to take a long time, a lot of money, and a lot of bumps in the road.

If I stood up and said my name is Gary, and I've got a project called Gollars and Gents, to revolutionize the airline industry. Please buy into my ICO, and I'll release the fine details later.  (Right now I just have overview and faq material out), you would all probably tell me to get lost. :)

Offline dancingpenguins

• View Profile
I'll post the same questions here, that were not responded to at bitcointalk:

This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little (do you have any thoughts on this?).

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this?

Offline rpckto

• View Profile
I read some replies above and i had misunderstanding of tiers and value of solcerts too.
Waiting reply.

are you not a little bit to late? your period is already over for weeks. They are already in the next phase.

Hi

I did not know that there're two phases for crowdsale.
So I seriously need my BTS back as soon as possible for my use.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Waiting reply.

Offline rpckto

• View Profile
Waiting reply.

Hi Solomon,

How goes the ICO?  I haven't been able to find a recent update on bitcointalk or bitsharestalk.

Cheers,

Ben.

Hey Ben!

Just actually gave one on BitcoinTalk. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14695748#msg14695748
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Hi Solomon,

How goes the ICO?  I haven't been able to find a recent update on bitcointalk or bitsharestalk.

Cheers,

Ben.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I seed  0.11847754 BTC  to u please back it to me

Transaction confirmed
#97f88249829bcf29ab00d5f6fd35eccdc6dc4d2c@5531337
TRANSFER   
From   ccedk.escrow2
To   wa2l
Amount   0.11846871 open.BTC
Memo   amount received, returned due to misunderstanding of tiers and value of solcerts. 1 million solcerts was the amount available and not what you receive
Fee   2.98141 BTS
CLOSE

I hope it is clear to anyone else that paying some 0,12 btc does not give you 1 million solcerts

Let this be a lesson to all who thinks all crypto is bought by the millions with 50 USD worth of bitcoins.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:13:58 am by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline wmarab

• View Profile
  • BitShares: wa2l

Offline wmarab

• View Profile
i need my BTC back please
I do not trust you,
I have received a letter approving
And other non-Ok
Please re my money
I have to wait a long time
Without any feasibility

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer

hello wmarab, have answered your pm also, really sounds promising, and hope we can get that 1 million solcerts finalized asap to add lots of extra focus on this project.

rgds

Ronny
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline wmarab

• View Profile
HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer

Can anyone verify that they are getting the same view count I am getting for the New Money explainer vid? Its at 4300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqUQtuLUAk

If this is correct it seems that we have gotten 2000+ views in the last 48 hours  :D

Might be going viral right now. We plan to turn that YouTube channel into a Crypto/Mainstream powerhouse channel. So this is a good start.

The campaign started today and it's at 5784. Let see if it really goes viral.

Yeah that's a pretty big spike in a short amount of time... And I didn't even use my heavy weights for that production nor the marketing. Mainly all organic. It's a good testing ground and very encouraging!

In the process now of finalizing app/technical work flow. Thank you all who participated and continue too. Gonna put these funds to great use. Remember your financial donations will help to take this platform into overdrive. We appreciate it!