Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58560 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

UPDATE: $ense Coin

Happy to debut the new $ense coins that will be accompanying us on the third phase of this journey. I'll be on Mumble this Friday to give some updates on the project and our new direction. Thanks!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:52:48 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

UPDATE: For our Supporters

This is another quick update for where the New Money project is at. We have been working hard behind the scenes on development of the Sollywood TV platform. The marketplace by which individuals will be introduced to the Sollars and Sense: Smart Money token. You can check out some screenshots:

FRONT PAGE / LOGIN / PROFILE / SOLLARS ACCOUNT / ADMIN / CONTENT CREATOR SEARCH

These screenshots are from our desktop app. Our iOS mobile app is being wire-framed and designed now. Similar to SteemIt/Steem Sollywood TV will essentially be our starting marketplace to bootstrap the Sollars and Sense currency with content creators and mainstream consumers. Our mission of mainstream adoption has not changes and we are very pleased with where development is going. No one has our mission of mainstream American adoption and we will take advantage of it. Content Creators are crying out for better solutions and we are going to be here to finally take advantage of that and continued consumer dissatisfaction with Cable TV's options.

Also the main explainer video for Sollywood TV is half way there. We had to take a break away from it to focus on the stellar website that is being designed. We've got some amazing people now working with the project behind the scene and I look forward to introducing them all soon. I am very grateful. The explainer video will be done by November tops. If you haven't checked out an ending scene from it you can view it HERE.

We are also now in the process of putting together a crypto/blockchain team which is different from the development team that is focused on the marketplace. The crypto-team will be used to essentially plan on our own blockchain and hold a second crowd-sale BEFORE the KickStarter (which will still be geared specifically for mainstream American consumers and now happen sometime in  Q1 2017.)

Going this route will essentially guarantee our project can survive the turbulence of early blockchain development and potentially catapult us to where we need to be while our early believers and then current believers will be able to take advantage of whatever success we receive. Think SteemIt/Steem's beginning with staying power. Of course that all depends on adoption but that is exactly why we will ask for continued support. A private beta for the functionality of the Sollywood TV platform is being planned and will happen soon.

Details on the White Paper / Team / Crowdsale / KickStarter / Private Beta / Website / And other information to come. If you are at all interested in joining the crypto-blockchain side of this team go ahead and send me a PM. Thank you all for the patience. It takes time to make great things but we are well on our way. Any questions please write here or PM me. Thanks!

If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

For our supporters. To keep you all updated this is a sample of the end sequence for the new up-coming explainer video covering the Sollywood TV platform.

https://youtu.be/flkxl2mCC_U

This video will be geared at mainstream consumers. We've stepped up the creativity for this explainer as it will be seen by many more average everyday people than our last (which was geared specifically towards the crypto-community.)

As one can see we are still diligently working and getting excited to present what we have to you all and the rest of the world! This is just an example. Tweaks might happen to the final output of this. And there are still many more hours that will have to be put in to complete this video. But we are loving every second of it!

As we get closer to launching our campaign to reach mainstream American consumers we want to thank all those who believed in this project from the very beginning. You all have made it possible to do what we are about to do over the next 6 months.

Greatness takes time but with your help we are achieving it in real time. None of this would be possible without your donations and early help. The recent success of platforms like Steem (which is also a Bitshares based blockchain project aimed at the mainstream) should give us all hope. For the last year and a half I've tried my best to explain that their type of success would happen when we touch people's lives with real utility. Nothing trumps real utility that changes people's lives today. As a person who actually believes that I am glad to see our Bitshare's founder Dan Larimer find success with those same principles.

Now... Its almost our turn.

#StayTuned #Hollywood #Sollywood #Bitshares #NewMoneyGainingSteem #NewMoneyProject #JoiningSteemSoon

Amazing... Dan and Ned are literally proving everything I have been trying to say for quite some time. Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING beats real utility for a mainstream audience... Getting excited  :D

Wow. This should not scare anyone in Bitshares. This should bring us all hope. It certainly brings me hope as New Money and Steem are very similar in principle. Different in technical implementation and audience. But similar where it matters. Bringing real utility to a mainstream audience TODAY. Not tomorrow. Today.

Guys Bitshares has birthed what I believe will be the new era of real utility. Steem is simply the beginning of this as a implementation of Bitshares tech. Or at least the mind that created Bitshares tech. But there is a vast audience to reach with different needs. Steem cannot do it all. There will be more platforms.

Now do you think Steem reached its height because it used the word graphene? Blockchain? Distributed Ledger? Or crypto-currency? No. It succeeding because you can get paid to do what you love. And its just like what you already know and love (Reddit). Its really that simple.

Yes there is a little market manipulation but does not matter to the average consumer who will surely be using this platform soon enough. Does that matter to people who are actually getting paid to do what is simple and intuitive already? Come on people dont make this harder than it is.

In the coming weeks as we get closer to finishing this new explainer video and website we will begin the mainstream consumer campaign to reach our mainstream audience with real utility. If you learn anything from what has happened in the last two months with Steem a project that literally started in this community. Its that do not ignore ideas and platforms that have a way to reach a real mainstream audience.

I am telling you that that is the next phase and era in the crypto-world and what Steem is doing is just the beginning. The era of blockchain is over. The era of Real Utility has just begun. Stay tuned  :)

#NewMoneyGainingSteem

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline konelectric

@SolomonSollarsNSense

Thank you very much for the update. It is nice to ask for an update for a project around here and get a response within a day..that doesn't happen often around here anymore..As a consequence of your reply I will remove my sell order later today and in contrast I will put a buy order in case anyone wants to dump.

I understand that you must be busy with the project but from time to time some update or teaser about the project will be nice so people don't lose interest. You saw what happened with MUSE because the lack of updates..Don't let this happen to your project.

thanks
 :)
Also equally its important to 'like', 'share' and 'comment' on the updates. This is also rare around here. It's a two sided Bitcoin.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:10:31 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@SolomonSollarsNSense

Thank you very much for the update. It is nice to ask for an update for a project around here and get a response within a day..that doesn't happen often around here anymore..As a consequence of your reply I will remove my sell order later today and in contrast I will put a buy order in case anyone wants to dump.

I understand that you must be busy with the project but from time to time some update or teaser about the project will be nice so people don't lose interest. You saw what happened with MUSE because the lack of updates..Don't let this happen to your project.

thanks
 :)

@SolomonSollarsNSense

Hi mate,
Any update with the project? Do you have an estimation of time when it will be launched? What will happen to the remaining unsold solcerts tokens? will they be burned? On bitshares DEX it appears that people (including my self)  have sell orders below the 5 bts price that was the next tier and nobody is buying...on the contrary some people are selling for 1 bts..

Hello mf-tzo,

Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently working on the new explainer video for Sollywood TV which as explained in the final post will be the new focus in this KickStarter phase. You can check out the full plan moving forward here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14857061#msg14857061

As promised SoLCerts will be locked up for at least six months. We will not be "dumping" on the market or anything of that sort. But they will not be burnt as they can be valuable if we are successful through the KickStarter phase. The developmental team for the MVP has already been chosen and they are based out of Chicago. Its Codal.

Finishing the MVP should begin at the end of June once contracts have been thoroughly reviewed. They will also be featured in the KickStarter video. As for trading I ask for patience. Nothing worth its salt in Crypto is an overnight success. This project is the same. We are not only doing development but also content creation.

With that said a time frame that could be honored at this point is not possible to predict. I will say though we will get through the KickStarter phase before the year is out. In the mean time hold on to your SoLCerts. The new explainer video and Website should be completed by July. That will be the foundation (marketing wise) of "starting" the campaign for consumers. Remember that is who this project's KickStarter phase is geared towards.

Hope this info helps.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@SolomonSollarsNSense

Hi mate,
Any update with the project? Do you have an estimation of time when it will be launched? What will happen to the remaining unsold solcerts tokens? will they be burned? On bitshares DEX it appears that people (including my self)  have sell orders below the 5 bts price that was the next tier and nobody is buying...on the contrary some people are selling for 1 bts..

Hey guys my development team is asking for access to the Bitshares source code and wallet code on Github. I gave them these links for the source code and wallet.

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2-ui

https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui

But apparently they still need some type of access from us? Let me know whats up. Thanks.
They should directly fork Graphene and not Bitshares. https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene

Thanks bro.

Offline Valentin | Lin9uxis

Hey guys my development team is asking for access to the Bitshares source code and wallet code on Github. I gave them these links for the source code and wallet.

But apparently they still need some type of access from us? Let me know whats up. Thanks.
They should directly fork Graphene and not Bitshares. https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene