Author Topic: openledger doesn't work in firefox  (Read 2160 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
To me .. it seems that someone has figured out a way to let the API servers crash ...

the blockchain is fine .. just the API servers are crashing ..
I am already looking into it

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

dele-puppy.com didn't work for me either, so perhaps it's just an issue with me, or with older computers.

I'm using an HP pavilion DV6 (yea, it's old) running ubuntu 15.10 with the default installation of firefox.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Firefox is still working for me on openledger, BitCash and dele-puppy.com.  I haven't tried the others.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I just use the light wallet, which works better for me than OL in any browser.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

for the past few weeks I haven't been able to get openledger to work in firefox.

it goes to the "Application Initialization Issues" screen, with the retry option and the reset settings. It will be "Connection Status: Disconnected" then switch to "Connected," immediately, but if I hit retry same thing.

Same deal with bitshares.org/wallet -- merivercap's bitcash wallet seems to be working fine in browser, but I haven't gotten around to making an account for that yet.

edit: chrome works fine though. only reason I even want firefox to work is because I use that to manage a friend's funds for him