Author Topic: Follow My Vote are running a Kickstarter campaign  (Read 14224 times)

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
How come this is happening ? What is the use of our vested VOTES?

Relax wiz kid, its just a new capital raise. Companies have them all the time.  Dillution to promote a new product is good dilution. Diluting the shareholders to pay for golden parachutes or debt interest is bad dilution. The only question is how much dilution are we getting here. In other words, what share of the FMV equity goes to existing shareholders?

Nice Work by the way.  This community continues to radically evolve!.
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Starting a crowd funding campaign for fair election system with a political lie is very unwise.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. Joseph Stalin.

These are not Stalin's words. This is a citation from a book of Boris Bazhanov, who was a member of politburo of communist party in USSR back in 1920th and Stalin's assistant. After accusations in corruption, he emigrated from the USSR and published a book, where he threw a lot of shit about his former comrades from politburo, which is not confirmed by any other sources. About all of them. This citation is his pure fantasy, which he assigned to Stalin. So, a signature under citation should say "Boris Bazhanov", not "Joseph Stalin".

Just to inform the public. Besides this, the Follow My Vote project is really cool.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:49:40 am by yvv »

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
How come this is happening ? What is the use of our vested VOTES?

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
Woo Hoo!

SECRET SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:03:31 pm by giant middle finger »

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
The title says it all. See here.

Am I allowed to announce this, or should I have waited for one of the team to do it? Dunno...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads