Author Topic: So what is everyone's thoughts on the Bitshares platform & ecosystem now?  (Read 31218 times)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
BitShares needs to stabilize and stop "innovating".
+5%
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
For me the biggest disappointment of the BitShares platform so far is the promised 2.0 feature of the bond market. Ive been wanting to loan out my BTS and get interest on it for ages. I expect that many others feel the same way, and that this feature will give a huge boost to the daily transaction count, because BTS bulls now have something to do whilst patiently hodling their shares.

Is there any ETA on this?

This and Margin trading...

Those features are still possible, if that's what the shareholders vote for.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
woo hoo

stable feature set means no more hard forks!

stealth smartcoins, free transactions, and incentives for liquidity.

now we can take donations (like other communities do) or save up for a bond market feature after we agree on the rules.

BitShares is THE smartcoin market. What more do you want? 

Offline svk

You people sure do love to FUD. There's nothing new here, so please stop making such a big deal out of it..

Sent fra min MotoG3 via Tapatalk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Bytemaster makes babies and leaves it to others to raise them.

Just like my cousin. He made 5 babies from 3 different women and left his babies to be raised by those women. Now he needs eight jobs to pay alimony. Poor bastard, whahaha.

bitimaru

For me the biggest disappointment of the BitShares platform so far is the promised 2.0 feature of the bond market. Ive been wanting to loan out my BTS and get interest on it for ages. I expect that many others feel the same way, and that this feature will give a huge boost to the daily transaction count, because BTS bulls now have something to do whilst patiently hodling their shares.

This and Margin trading...

bitimaru

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obits-positions-bright-future-openledger-bts-20-ronny-boesing
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronny-boesing-65b61720?trk=pulse-det-athr_prof-art_ftr

When I see this I'm very, very confident about BTS future. If I had balls I would just add some long on my position. Many great news ranked up recently on BTS. ICO support is something worth bragging about...

I think the real position on BTS will be taken next week... or even sooner. there nothing bad with BTS changing hands.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

Just looking at the illustration...
Are you saying bytemaster a lichen, or is he Mosses?  :P (this is very funny because the illustration says "Mosses", but I've accidentally on purpose mistaken it for Moses! Ha!)
Couldn't resist...

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
BitShares is in the hands of mere mortal entrepreneurs like you and me now.
And we are exactly what it needs at this point in time.

if you mean ME and YOU ... I am not excited  :-X

i think the market will see the benefit from it and we will rise tomorrow 20% - great :D  This ANN could not be done better. Finally a good
strategy to make the best out of it.

You could say it is like Napoleon leaving the battlefield before the end of the battle because all his great Generals will do the job as good as he could do,
so no need to stay and watch the endresult.

or i like this one

It's like the 12 children are coming home and find a note from their father "I learnt you all i have, from now you are on your own". The children are so thrilled, they
burst out of joy and sing a song the whole night.

This will be so awsome, i feel like a big rock is finally of my back. It's so great!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:29:03 pm by Shentist »

Offline davidpbrown

BitShares is not a piece of software, it is an ecosystem.

define: pabulum

BitShares is not just a piece of software, it is an ecosystem.
BitShares needs its devs.. a clear statement, for example, of what devs are still strongly bound to the project, would be more interesting than daddy suggesting his son is God!

Success requires certain behaviours.. there are many contributing factors that create lasting success. So, I'm all for BitShares being challenged to evolve.. but there are ways and ways of progressing and ensuring the state of play is clear to all, is a key part of enabling others to provide what support is needed.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:14:40 pm by davidpbrown »
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
BitShares is in the hands of mere mortal entrepreneurs like you and me now.
And we are exactly what it needs at this point in time.

if you mean ME and YOU ... I am not excited  :-X