Author Topic: BTCPLUS + COMPUCEEDS 215M marketcap +8.5M 24h. Volume! WTF? What am I missing?  (Read 15245 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
so if I understand correctly, the idea is to have a centralized payment processor, an entity businesses can trust a la paypal or whatever businesses use (bank transfers?), but have that entity just issue a UIA smartcoin and do everything on the blockchain and market it really well to save costs and undercut competition?

seems like what this community wanted to do, but we lack the liquidity. have you guys figured out a way to fund the shorting of your smartcoin to create supply?
No, they use UIAs. BitShares is now supporting they membership platform -- trade-able & transferable "points".
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline desi

• View Profile
I am not in the position to give you the right answer here , but i can tell you that the past 10 years where very profitable for the funding members of our company. , so i do not see any problems  for our future   at all.  Being on the blockchain today is a new beginning .
BTW , we are not a payment processor , but we earn our compuceeds working on the different sites we have .

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

so if I understand correctly, the idea is to have a centralized payment processor, an entity businesses can trust a la paypal or whatever businesses use (bank transfers?), but have that entity just issue a UIA smartcoin and do everything on the blockchain and market it really well to save costs and undercut competition?

seems like what this community wanted to do, but we lack the liquidity. have you guys figured out a way to fund the shorting of your smartcoin to create supply?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:07:29 pm by merockstar »

Offline desi

• View Profile
The sky is the limit !!! :D :D :D
Erm, no it is not. This community has its very own rocket scientist (@Stan) .. We've been discussing intergalactic travel so quite some time here :D

I have no doubts about your community , but we are not new  either after more then 10 years ..  You will see and hear very  soon so much more about us.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Erm, no it is not. This community has its very own rocket scientist (@Stan) .. We've been discussing intergalactic travel so quite some time here :D

Offline desi

• View Profile
You have not seen anything yet .

All  those cni accounts belong to Compumatrix members.

Offline JA

• View Profile
So is the market volume real?
no.
Lots of "cni-....." accounts traded compuceed and btcplus.

where do these cni- accounts come from?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani