Other > Peerplays

[ANN-Updated 5/5] Peerplays Prelaunch - Millions are Waiting For You!

<< < (2/44) > >>

Bitty:

--- Quote from: MarketingMonk on June 11, 2017, 01:20:53 pm ---Bitty,
I had to delete the last character because when I copied and pasted the key there was an extra space on the end.

--- End quote ---

Tried that but didn't make a difference.
The 'login & claim' button still does not light up...

Thanks for your help

MarketingMonk:
Bitty,
I had to delete the last character because when I copied and pasted the key there was an extra space on the end.

Bitty:

--- Quote from: Bitty on June 11, 2017, 11:37:01 am ---
--- Quote from: MarketingMonk on June 11, 2017, 11:26:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Bitty on June 11, 2017, 11:12:13 am ---Where is the bts private key (redemption key called on peerplays.com) to be found in the bitshares 2.0 light client?

--- End quote ---

I found mine in Settings > Accounts > View Keys > Click the key icon > Click show next to private key > Enter wallet password
Tada!

Private key revealed :)
Make sure you do this from the account you sent your funds from obviously :)

--- End quote ---

Hi

Thanks for your answer but I can't find Accounts under Settings? I am running on OSX.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Ok found it.
But in Peerplays core the “Login and Claim” button does not light up after typing the private key?

Bitty:

--- Quote from: MarketingMonk on June 11, 2017, 11:26:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Bitty on June 11, 2017, 11:12:13 am ---Where is the bts private key (redemption key called on peerplays.com) to be found in the bitshares 2.0 light client?

--- End quote ---

I found mine in Settings > Accounts > View Keys > Click the key icon > Click show next to private key > Enter wallet password
Tada!

--- End quote ---

Hi

Thanks for your answer but I can't find Accounts under Settings? I am running on OSX.

Thanks

MarketingMonk:

--- End quote ---

Tada!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version