Author Topic: [ANN-Updated 5/5] Peerplays Prelaunch - Millions are Waiting For You!  (Read 92050 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Peerplays Update

Stay tuned for the final version the DAO proposal - it will be ready for publication later this week. Very interesting... it seems that Cointelegraph has already begun to speculate: http://cointelegraph.com/news/peerplays-first-startup-to-get-support-from-150-million-dao-fund

Tier 1 of the pre-sale is officially over. It concluded less than an hour ago, with a single contribution of over $20k. Much appreciated, Mr. whale :). And thanks to all the rest for such a strong show of support so far.

In line with the official Peerplays allocations, the final phase of the pre-sale (100k tokens) are now for sale at $3 each.

Also, just a quick note for those of you who missed last Friday’s live update, on Tuesday this week we are launching a Logo and UX design contest with over $2500 in Peerplays prizes. Stay tuned for more details on that.

Sorry I have to post and run today - much to do, and much to look forward to.

Talk soon.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

**CROWDFUND UPDATE**

Only 30% of the supply for this phase of the crowdfund is left!

We are often asked when the crowdfund will end... so this is just fair warning that the supply is now running low.

So far just today alone 14% of the supply has been sold.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:59:53 pm by BunkerChain Labs »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
no word yet on weather or not Peerplays is going to force the first black swan on our low smartcoin liquidity?
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
I could care less about the price of BTS, I got my buy orders already sitting there in BTC for the dump. What I don't want to see is the comete evaporation of what little smartcoin liquidity that currently exists in the world while the BTS haters point and laugh at our self induced blackswan

is sharedrop going to evaporate all BTS smartcoin liquidity as everyone looks to cover their short positions in order to make their BTS that are tied up in collateral eligible for scharedrop?

Very good reason why sharedrops should include assets in collateral IMO.

Offline -banano-

• View Profile
I could care less about the price of BTS, I got my buy orders already sitting there in BTC for the dump. What I don't want to see is the comete evaporation of what little smartcoin liquidity that currently exists in the world while the BTS haters point and laugh at our self induced blackswan

is sharedrop going to evaporate all BTS smartcoin liquidity as everyone looks to cover their short positions in order to make their BTS that are tied up in collateral eligible for scharedrop?

Is the 5% sharedrop on BTS holders going to occur after the ICO has complete?

That information will not be made available until the announcement of the time frame.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
Is the 5% sharedrop on BTS holders going to occur after the ICO has complete?

Offline -banano-

• View Profile
so why is there a market on the dex for these if you can't sell them or buy them on it?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Help, I can't send my peerplays tokens from one wallet to another because asset has transfer restricted flag enabled
how do I disable this flag?

I bought some with a compromised wallet, and want to move to a secure wallet, but flag stops me
You can't move them to an account that is not whitelisted by peerplays
This is a restriction to comply with KYC/AML regulations!
If you want your tokens in your regular wallet .. you would need to import the whole account (using the private keys from the permissions page)
Just change the keys of the account, you'll be safe.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Help, I can't send my peerplays tokens from one wallet to another because asset has transfer restricted flag enabled

I bought some with a compromised wallet, and want to move to a secure wallet, but flag stops me
You can't move them to an account that is not whitelisted by peerplays
This is a restriction to comply with KYC/AML regulations!
If you want your tokens in your regular wallet .. you would need to import the whole account (using the private keys from the permissions page)

Offline -banano-

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
i have got some bts tied up in short positions. do I need to cover these shorts in order to get the sharedrop?

That is a good question. I think @xeroc could answer it better than me.

In any case, the Peerplays sharedrop date range (remember it will be a range, so as not to cause too much turmoil to BitShares from buying or dumping) will be announced at least 2 weeks in advance, and even further if possible.
That depends on how the sharedrop is done .. but IMHO collateral should be included in a sharedrop!!

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile

You own the network, but who pays for development?