Author Topic: The Co-operative Bank (big UK 'ethical' bank) to help victims of financial abuse  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/aboutus/ourbusiness/ethicalpolicy/ethicalcampaigns/FinancialAbuse

Ethical Campaigning: My money, my life

Nearly one in five British adults say they have experienced financial abuse in an intimate relationship, according to a new ethical campaign launched by the Bank and Refuge, the national domestic violence charity.

The “My money, my life” campaign raises awareness of the true scale of financial abuse for the first time, as it occurs within intimate relationships, where financial control, exploitation or sabotage are used to control a person’s ability to acquire, use and maintain financial resources. We carried out the UK’s largest study to date in this area in order to understand the prevalence of financial abuse in intimate relationships in the UK. We are campaigning for the banking industry to come together to ensure there is adequate and consistent support for the victims of financial abuse in relationships.

BitShares can help
The Co-Op are big and have industry clout
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM