Other > Meta

The future of the forum?

<< < (3/4) > >>

fav:
did we move to reddit? should give you a clear answer :)

cylonmaker2053:

--- Quote from: karnal on May 26, 2016, 09:59:54 am ---For now I'm just on the forum but considering getting active on steem as well soon.

IMO the forum shouldn't go away. It's a different style of discussion, we could use both.

--- End quote ---

agreed, the forum should not go away...there's far too much valuable information on here, plus it's part of our history.

karnal:
For now I'm just on the forum but considering getting active on steem as well soon.

IMO the forum shouldn't go away. It's a different style of discussion, we could use both.

dannotestein:

--- Quote from: xeroc on May 13, 2016, 06:16:45 am ---There is no 'formal' decision to move anywhere and I will still be active in this forum.
Only thing that changes is that I double post into Steem on annoucements and stuff.

Also, there are documentation pages for BitShares (docs.bitshares.eu) that are not 'changing' but improving over time. That page should be visited by newbies aswell!

--- End quote ---
That's pretty much my stance as well, posting in both locations.

xeroc:
There is no 'formal' decision to move anywhere and I will still be active in this forum.
Only thing that changes is that I double post into Steem on annoucements and stuff.

Also, there are documentation pages for BitShares (docs.bitshares.eu) that are not 'changing' but improving over time. That page should be visited by newbies aswell!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version