Author Topic: Bitshares on the economist  (Read 1940 times)

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Again, lets use every possible opportunity to talk about BitShares whenever someone talks about TheDao or DAO (the concept).

Sent from my XT1063 using Tapatalk

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
@mike623317 strange I don't need a subscription

Schemes of this kind have not done well. The crowd may have wisdom, but not a lot of commitment. Similar but smaller vehicles operated by a firm called BitShares, for instance, are suffering from a lack of participation in votes, in large part because it takes time and energy to consider proposals. Investors in the DAO can also withdraw money not yet committed to a project at will. This means that the $150m in ether could quickly vanish into the, er, blue if investors got nervous.

Thank you for doing that. ;)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
@mike623317 strange I don't need a subscription

Schemes of this kind have not done well. The crowd may have wisdom, but not a lot of commitment. Similar but smaller vehicles operated by a firm called BitShares, for instance, are suffering from a lack of participation in votes, in large part because it takes time and energy to consider proposals. Investors in the DAO can also withdraw money not yet committed to a project at will. This means that the $150m in ether could quickly vanish into the, er, blue if investors got nervous.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

you need a subscription. I dont suppose you copied it did you?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads