Author Topic: Claims of BM saying BitShares has failed  (Read 18346 times)

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
it s very hard to accept a  failure.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Yeah, right. Money in your pocket breed like rabbits.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
"don't throw more money into things that are not going well"

Throwing money into Steem is not required. The account is free! Create an account, make a post, upvote other good post, earn money. What could be simpler?

In order for you to earn money, somebody has to throw money at you. What could be simpler, damn it!
While somebody is "throwing" money at you, she is getting half to her own pocket. The real money comes from who are "holding" but not throwing out money at all. The mechanism is something like "get money from the silent ones' pockets and throwing out".
On the other hand, while others are throwing out a little part of your money, the platform gets eye balls & network effects, so it's expected the money remains in your pocket will grow.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Throwing money into Steem is not required. The account is free! Create an account, make a post, upvote other good post, earn money. What could be simpler?

In order for you to earn money, somebody has to throw money at you. What could be simpler, damn it!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Throwing money into Steem is not required. The account is free! Create an account, make a post, upvote other good post, earn money. What could be simpler? In the time spent here complaining you could have earned back thousands and probably done so complaining on Steem about Steem or BitShares. I'm sure there are people who agree with you, but you're doing it here FOR FREE! That's nuts man. Do it and get paid to do it, possibly. I make no promises that bringing your same sour attitude will pay off on Steem, it's likely not to, but what did you lose? Nothing. But you could possibly make something and if nothing else you could upvote others post and make some money.

You guys are refusing to take free money from the guy you say cost you money. If you don't take advantage of that situation it's your own fault and you have no one to blame but yourselves.

thanks for your advice.

we can agree that you and me don't understand the position of each other. That is fine with me. My point is i will not use STEEM because i do not believe in this fake marketcap and my time is money. why should i spend time on steem when you need the approval of upvotes to earn money. I do not believe that STEEM tolerates other opinions, so i am biased. Cryptoworld is big enough, so i will miss this great opportunity, or maybe it is just a waste of time for you and everyone envolved, we will see. take care!

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news

Throwing money into Steem is not required. The account is free! Create an account, make a post, upvote other good post, earn money. What could be simpler? In the time spent here complaining you could have earned back thousands and probably done so complaining on Steem about Steem or BitShares. I'm sure there are people who agree with you, but you're doing it here FOR FREE! That's nuts man. Do it and get paid to do it, possibly. I make no promises that bringing your same sour attitude will pay off on Steem, it's likely not to, but what did you lose? Nothing. But you could possibly make something and if nothing else you could upvote others post and make some money.

You guys are refusing to take free money from the guy you say cost you money. If you don't take advantage of that situation it's your own fault and you have no one to blame but yourselves.
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Where is Brian Page when you need him.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Lets have some patience guys I bought at 825 n I not complaining....bitcoin is having his bull run lets uave some patience, bitshares will explode soon, is near n I fell it

good luck! i waited to long.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Lets have some patience guys I bought at 825 n I not complaining....bitcoin is having his bull run lets uave some patience, bitshares will explode soon, is near n I fell it
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
keep away of  Steemit

That's horrible advice from my perspective. Anyone who feels stuck in BTS would have done themselves a favor by posting on Steemit.com early, but it's not too late! You still have another month to earn part of the $2 million given to posters and curators. I have done quite well myself and would highly recommend anyone here complaining about their BTS investment to give Steemit a try if for no other reason to make up some of your perceived or real losses.

If you feel bytemaster has somehow let you down, why would you not want to take some of the free money offered by Steem to make up for your claimed misfortunes?  It seems counterproductive to sit here complaining about your woes when you could have already made up any losses by simply making good post on Steemit or curating some good content and even better you could be accomplishing this off of the Steem platform you appear to despise so much for whatever reason.

If you blame someone for costing you money due to a decision or action on their part are you going to sit around moaning about it all day or would you rather go make that money back from them off of another project they created?

"I lost money from that guys last project so no way I'm going to go take some easy money off of his next one to make up for my losses!"

Seriously consider what you are saying here. It makes absolutely no sense. Dan's like, "Hey here's $2 million dollars for you!" and you guys/girls are like, "No way man, I'm not typing and posting links to earn back my money! I'd rather bitch all day and earn nothing!".

what i learnt in the past

and in this case i decided the source of the not well doing money is my affection to bitshares and to bytemaster. i will not spend time with a premined coin with fake marketvalue 3 times BTS. i will spend my time and money with other projects and people. i spend nearly 2.5 years with BitShares and this decision is
not going well.

so i "lost" money here, but bytemaster and team could life for 2.5 years with this money and choose to try a new project with out the early investors. The decision to leave us behind was not made from me.

how "steem" was created is so wrong i do not want to have a stake in it, so i will realocate my time to better projects.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Claims of BM saying BitShares has failed

Half a year later he will preach his sheep how steem has failed.

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
keep away of  Steemit

That's horrible advice from my perspective. Anyone who feels stuck in BTS would have done themselves a favor by posting on Steemit.com early, but it's not too late! You still have another month to earn part of the $2 million given to posters and curators. I have done quite well myself and would highly recommend anyone here complaining about their BTS investment to give Steemit a try if for no other reason to make up some of your perceived or real losses.

If you feel bytemaster has somehow let you down, why would you not want to take some of the free money offered by Steem to make up for your claimed misfortunes?  It seems counterproductive to sit here complaining about your woes when you could have already made up any losses by simply making good post on Steemit or curating some good content and even better you could be accomplishing this off of the Steem platform you appear to despise so much for whatever reason.

If you blame someone for costing you money due to a decision or action on their part are you going to sit around moaning about it all day or would you rather go make that money back from them off of another project they created?

"I lost money from that guys last project so no way I'm going to go take some easy money off of his next one to make up for my losses!"

Seriously consider what you are saying here. It makes absolutely no sense. Dan's like, "Hey here's $2 million dollars for you!" and you guys/girls are like, "No way man, I'm not typing and posting links to earn back my money! I'd rather bitch all day and earn nothing!".

This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

chryspano

Steemit is most like Reddit imo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reddit

So Reddit is valued at like $15 per user?

So Steemit at a valuation of $30 million implies they expect to have 2 million users in the near future.

That's not taking into account that Steemit are actually directly paying for those users, are also directly paying for their content and have no monetisation so I imagine they will actually experience a significant loss per user for the forseeable future so their valuation should be...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Still waiting for BM to acknowledge my post: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22317.msg292330.html#msg292330

Publicly FUD BTS, Pump the premined Steemit, then merge BTS as a minority stake into Steemit?! Hodling is becoming increasingly difficult, feeling like sunk cost fallacy the lower we go :(

keep away of  Steemit
Tell that to BM https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22317.msg290945.html#msg290945

Did you see my post above? What are the current user metrics for Steemit? I would be surprised if it's even a $500 000 DAC.

Steemit is most like Reddit imo

As of June 2015, there were 36 million user accounts.

As of 2015, Reddit had 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users), ranking 14th most visited web-site in US and 36th in the world.[6] Across 2015, Reddit saw 82.54 billion pageviews, 73.15 million submissions, 725.85 million comments, and 6.89 billion upvotes from its users.[7

In October 2014 Reddit raised $50 million in a funding round... Their investment saw the company valued at $500 million.[10][11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reddit

So Reddit is valued at like $15 per user?

So Steemit at a valuation of $30 million implies they expect to have 2 million users in the near future.

That's not taking into account that Steemit are actually directly paying for those users, are also directly paying for their content and have no monetisation so I imagine they will actually experience a significant loss per user for the forseeable future so their valuation should be...

If you want to take the island burn the boats