Author Topic: IS BTS dead?  (Read 24472 times)

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Man i bought my stash at 825 so Im a little bit down right now but Im not that much worried I cannot anybody wanting to sell at those price for much longer.

"I cant believe people are selling at these prices!" has been said for the last 2 years and since the market cap was over $40mil... So far the sellers, of which the big ones were bts founders, have been on the right side of the trade.

As I said I fell that I did a good buy  at 825 near the all time bottom which for me is almost a perfect buy, is almost impossible.to buy at the lowest level and 825 for me seens good deal, i dont see people pushing down n some volatily pretty much normal, soon we will backup up again n wont look back, I very confident, call me asshole but marks my words n Holllllllllllllld
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

chryspano

The merger is still fuelling lots of sells, STEEM adds some sell pressure too, there is also the bitcoin "uncertainty", traders know this and act accordinally, they tried to add some more sell pressure with FUD like "BM LEFT BTS, BTS IS DOOMED NOW!!!!! It's now or never for them, the end of the merger is coming and they know it, last chance to cause panic and buy cheap.

The real question is what happens AFTER the merger when the impact will be like 2 and a half halvings and generally speaking LONG TERM.

Is there anyone thinking that BTS isn't the most undervalued "coin" right now?

should we buy....

dogecoins instead?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Man i bought my stash at 825 so Im a little bit down right now but Im not that much worried I cannot anybody wanting to sell at those price for much longer.

"I cant believe people are selling at these prices!" has been said for the last 2 years and since the market cap was over $40mil... So far the sellers, of which the big ones were bts founders, have been on the right side of the trade.

Offline Chronos

Thanks to DPOS security, Bitshares can't really die. It can always get less alive, though.

A good measure is the DEX volumes, which indicate that BTS is alive.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Blockchain seems fine. Internal markets are trading. Seems alive to me

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
IS BTS dead?
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv