Author Topic: IS BTS dead?  (Read 24459 times)

Offline 029xue

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Just as a reminder. Go to STEMMIT.com click on the left sidebar and click "buy steem" you will be not be redirected to Openledger but to Bittrex. So, the creator of BitShares is not linking and supporting his own plattform.

@bytemaster @fuzzy @Stan

Please can you tell us or bring this up on the next mumble, why is it we're using Bittrex and not Openledger? I'm sure there is a good reason and may have missed on some other thread.

Thanks

+5% * infinity

https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@fuzzyvest/become-part-of-the-beyond-bitcoin-family--6316-rsvp-to-fridays-hangout

I will always try to post one of these ^^ posts within 24-48 hours of the last hangout so people can begin posting the topics/projects they wish to cover or have covered during hangouts.  This way we can reward everyone who participates and also let the community upvote the content they feel is most qualified for coverage.
I will post this to steemit myself this time, but will ask you to consider going to the #beyondbitcoin tag on steemit.com to participate in these discussions and upvote those topics you feel most important.

:)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Just as a reminder. Go to STEMMIT.com click on the left sidebar and click "buy steem" you will be not be redirected to Openledger but to Bittrex. So, the creator of BitShares is not linking and supporting his own plattform.

@bytemaster @fuzzy @Stan

Please can you tell us or bring this up on the next mumble, why is it we're using Bittrex and not Openledger? I'm sure there is a good reason and may have missed on some other thread.

Thanks

+5% * infinity

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

@bytemaster @fuzzy @Stan

Thanks

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 03:28:44 am by mike623317 »

chryspano

I don't know if there are errors but you can get the picture...  :D

Code: [Select]
import java.io.BufferedWriter;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileWriter;
import java.io.IOException;

public class FudUnlimited {
public static void main(String[] args) {
try {

String fudContent = "Fill this with HUGE amounts of FUD and Trolling and whining !";

File fudThread = new File("my_FUD_Thread.txt");

// if FUD thread doesn't exist, then create it
if (!fudThread.exists()) {
fudThread.createNewFile();
}

FileWriter fudExcuse = new FileWriter(fudThread.getAbsoluteFile());
BufferedWriter fudExcuse = new BufferedWriter(fudExcuse);
fudExcuse.write(fudContent);
fudExcuse.close();
System.out.println("FUDing was Succesfull!!!");

} catch (IOException e) {

//in case something goes wrong... we gots PLAN B!
                        boolean infiniteFudState = true;
                        while (infiniteFudState != false;){
System.out.println(fudContent);
                        }
}
}
}

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
BM can't easily and anonymously dump his premined Steem on OpenLedger without it becoming a big deal. Much better for him to get buyers going to Bittrex.

Ouch...

Assume for a moment that you were launching steem and trying to make it successful. Where would you direct people? 

I Iove to help bts, but not at the expense of steem.  The truth is bts would create a higher barrier to entry for most people.

Is that my fault?  How can we lower the barrier to entry for bts? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you didn't mention this when you said BTS was gonna be used by millions of people soon with big thing so don't worry with the merger and people left . Bag holders hang on to it , while you sell , just looking forward to the magical work that you do to attract ordinary people. And you stop working on also wasn't your choice , it's some of the bag holders decided to cut you off , otherwise you'll still dance with the same song over and over again .

Now you're telling me BTS creates a higher barrier to entry for most people.

What,  you didn't figure out this user experience thingy when you did the VOTE dream ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
A lot of fud, up?  8)
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline ag

• View Profile
BM can't easily and anonymously dump his premined Steem on OpenLedger without it becoming a big deal. Much better for him to get buyers going to Bittrex.

Ouch...

Assume for a moment that you were launching steem and trying to make it successful. Where would you direct people? 

I Iove to help bts, but not at the expense of steem.  The truth is bts would create a higher barrier to entry for most people.

its cool with me. but i think open ledger could have traded first. it should not have been the fiasco it was. they felt screwed over. the bts shareholders too.

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
your boss BM  confessed that DAO is DOA so BTS.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Ouch...

not everyone knows that this account belongs to bytemaster!

to answer your question.

why is using openledger more difficult then bittrex?

only because bittrex has the bigger user base.

in the past you wrote and spoke several times that you are in talks with projects to get them exclusivly on the bitshares exchange. You had the chance with your own project and didn't do it, so you should not expect that anyone understand this. It seems to me what you say and what you do are two different pair of shoes and in the meantime you sold most of your BTS.

Vitalik sold 25% of his ETHER so i ask you how much of your persoanl BTS stake is left right now?

To answer my own question, besides the vesting balance and some BTS i sold everything after the April 1 2016. I am really a fool that i did believe all the sweet talk. You divided the community.
Some people who could mine your STEEM and people who are not.

It is my fault, that you say and do different things?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Oh! now I can understand it all!

It's prety obvious by now that some "people" on this forum love and care more about BTS and STEEM than BM himself! AMAZING!!!!!

BM is the bad guy! the evil one! WOW! LOL

I sudently feel much more "safe" knowing that we have such "good" and "caring" folks around!

What should our next step be, you oh seekers of "justice" and sentinels of "truth"?

Please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom!!!!!! What should we do? Sell? dump? FUD? Troll? whine?

SPEEEEAAK you immortal GODS!!!

You're a real headcase. I have no clue what point you are trying to make. You cheerlead with no real point it seems except you adore BM. Thats cool. Lots of us have been in your shoes at some point.

I have little investment in BTS except for my vesting balance. I however spent too much of my time and life on BTS to give up on it.  Thats why I still rally behind BTS when the Steemit creator tries to steal the userbase from this forum.  I missed out on some great opportunities being a BTS fanboy, but those are my mistakes, not BM's.  It still needs to be pointed out how often BM and Stan say they're going to do one thing and completely don't do it. Thats how this concept of anarchy etc works.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline thereverseflash

• View Profile

Ouch...

chryspano

Oh! now I can understand it all!

It's prety obvious by now that some "people" on this forum love and care more about BTS and STEEM than BM himself! AMAZING!!!!!

BM is the bad guy! the evil one! WOW! LOL

I sudently feel much more "safe" knowing that we have such "good" and "caring" folks around!

What should our next step be, you oh seekers of "justice" and sentinels of "truth"?

Please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom!!!!!! What should we do? Sell? dump? FUD? Troll? whine?

SPEEEEAAK you immortal GODS!!!

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
I really cannot believe that dan would make anything to screw with bitshares, he put too much into it, certanly he consider bts a son, bitshares project is pretty solid, a lot of players involved, he saw it grow...
...he need money to keep going but im certain that que loves like noone else what bts became, not the software, but the ecosistem, comunity, involvment......he was a great mayor, he make the city work for itself, but a great mayor love his people, love of he did n what he build we con go foward with another mayor but our idol is always better.
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Ouch...