Author Topic: [ANN] PTS.1GH.COM - GPU, CPU mining ★ New version 1.4! Please upgrade ASAP! ★  (Read 160525 times)

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
8 hours + since we've found a block. Is this unusual? Have we lost miners to another pool?

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] PTS.1GH.COM - GPU, CPU mining ★ New version 1.4! Please upgrade
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2014, 12:10:32 am »
too many idiotts on the pool, no profit. :o
That's not how it works. We need as many miners as we can get to solve as many blocks as possible. The more miners, the better that chance, it's a proportional payout of the work performed. Sure your payout might be smaller, but you would be getting more of them. 

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
Must be due for a block find shortly.

Offline old_pioner

• View Profile
too many idiotts on the pool, no profit. :o

Offline rots

• View Profile
Suggest you give version number on zip file. Otherwise no one knows which version
is using.

We had a huge number of getwork connections that started to cause other connections to be closed. This is mitigated now, but we recommend to upgrade getwork miner to anyone who still runs it.

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile
now the stratum-miner works on all gpu again - getwork no longer for me

Offline reorder

• View Profile
We had a huge number of getwork connections that started to cause other connections to be closed. This is mitigated now, but we recommend to upgrade getwork miner to anyone who still runs it.

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile
one miner connects with stratum-version to the pool - the other always says "lost connection" - no connect
on the same system w7-64

is your pool working correctly?

Edit: getwork-version 1.3 is working fine - but not the stratum-version - there are other rigs with working stratum-version at the same IP
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:09:22 am by Schwede65 »

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Does anyone know how to adjust clocks on the 2nd card in an AMD setup that has crossfire disabled?  Dummy plug?  I'd prefer not to load additional 3rd party software...

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Are there any pool issues? I seem to be getting a lot of Failure and Reconnect messages.
Everything looks good on our side. Is it with stratum miner or old getwork one?

Edit: one of XPT ports really had an unusually high rate of reconnects, but looks like it was only you: other connections to that port stayed alive. However, reconnects have stopped now.
It was happening on all the yam(cpu) rigs, but at multiple locations/networks too, not just one rig. I checked all the pts-miner(GPU) rigs and they seemed to be ok during that time.

All is good now. Thanks, more of a sanity check if anything.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Are there any pool issues? I seem to be getting a lot of Failure and Reconnect messages.
Everything looks good on our side. Is it with stratum miner or old getwork one?

Edit: one of XPT ports really had an unusually high rate of reconnects, but looks like it was only you: other connections to that port stayed alive. However, reconnects have stopped now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:27:35 am by reorder »

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile

"pts-miner_d0.bat"
pts-miner.exe "my_pts_address" -d 0
pause

i started this file two times - this "-d 0" comes from my scrypt-mining-times and it works fine with your miner ;)
so i had two cmd-windows with running each at the half hashrate (660 cpm + 670 cpm)
by the way - HOW do i start multiple instances correctly?
Well, my miner does not understand '-d 0' at all, it should rather be started as 'pts-miner.exe YOUR-ADDRESS 0-0' if you want it to work only on the first card of first OpenCL 'platform' in the system. Would you please create a bat file with this string and start it once, check the hashrate, then start it again without closing the first window and see if your total hashrate has improved?
1 instance: 1368 cpm
2 instances: 743 + 650 = 1393 cpm
only a minimum increase of total hashrate
by the way: when the miner is startet at my system it shows the Hawaii-GPU, but only with 3 GB - so far i know is this card with 4 GB...
Apparently, vectorized code works better on Hawaii, then.. Well, let us see if the developer is willing to support other pools.
NaN said in his thread, that this is the next step for him...

the hashrate is really great on 3 x 290X: 2504 cpm + 2529 cpm + 2549 cpm with ~ 2-%-rejects
Edit: the rejects are down to ~0.7 %
this two instances-solution is in my eyes not so well, because after a time the hashing settles down on the 2 instances - but the rejects go high on the second instance to ~ 8 %

oh... i tested the new software on my HD6990 - only ~800 cpm compared to your fantastic ~1280 cpm / on one GPU
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:02:41 pm by Schwede65 »

Offline reorder

• View Profile

"pts-miner_d0.bat"
pause

i started this file two times - this "-d 0" comes from my scrypt-mining-times and it works fine with your miner ;)
so i had two cmd-windows with running each at the half hashrate (660 cpm + 670 cpm)
Well, my miner does not understand '-d 0' at all, it should rather be started as 'pts-miner.exe YOUR-ADDRESS 0-0' if you want it to work only on the first card of first OpenCL 'platform' in the system. Would you please create a bat file with this string and start it once, check the hashrate, then start it again without closing the first window and see if your total hashrate has improved?
by the way: when the miner is startet at my system it shows the Hawaii-GPU, but only with 3 GB - so far i know is this card with 4 GB...
Apparently, vectorized code works better on Hawaii, then.. Well, let us see if the developer is willing to support other pools.

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile

"pts-miner_d0.bat"
pause