Author Topic: Community sentiment - cob screwed us?  (Read 9605 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I have no stake in MUSE, follow the news here and there, it sure smells like scam.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Project smelled fishy from the beginning... spending all their dough on "networking" night club parties.  But hey, at least you guys got to see them having a blast sucking down cocktails on your dime.

There are going to be a lot more projects that turn out like this as the bitshares network and the ability to issue uias for dead end projects is a con artists dream.  Almost impossible to hold scammers\criminals accountable.

+5%

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I am not being dramatical just telling you what is obvious and cob acts like a scammer period.

I guess I won't hear anything from him telling the truth and the believe of most people in crypto is endless that's why you always applaud when cob posts a mile long bs update.

Just wondering how long it will take before the project will be labeled a scam officially.

The community is too small so no one will outside bitshares will ever take notice of it but cob got his 500k back then and had a good time with it 100%

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Project smelled fishy from the beginning... spending all their dough on "networking" night club parties.  But hey, at least you guys got to see them having a blast sucking down cocktails on your dime.

There are going to be a lot more projects that turn out like this as the bitshares network and the ability to issue uias for dead end projects is a con artists dream.  Almost impossible to hold scammers\criminals accountable.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
The only thing that makes sense to me is that cob has been caught between a rock and a hard place. I think he is a genuine person, but clearly has been through quite a set of challenges. I don't understand the lack of clear updates, especially when launching in May was the stated target. It is very frustrating. What can we do though?  I imagine there are many holders who are becoming demoralised. Unfortunately, the fun and enthusiasm is being drained from what was a very promising project and despite the failure rate of startups, the lack of solid information leaves a bad taste. As I've stated before though, I don't believe cob is the root cause. I'll admit though that irrespective of cob's intentions and efforts, I'm about ready to cut my loses. I just hope that whoever's behind the extremely poor information is not intending for holders to sell off in order to acquire more muse, given the funding challenges they've had.

Offline EstefanTT

Can you please stop beeing so dramatic all the time ?

Nobody promises you updates every nights before going in bed.

When there will be a news you will be able to read about the project as anyone else. If we never have more news ... well ... the conclusion will be kind of easy to draw.

Posting these kind of threads doesn't help your investment if the project is alive nor it helps get you money back if the project is dead.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Hello guys,

i am just wondering how many people are left that care about muse and still hold this token?

I have been trying for weeks to get a solid feedback from cob, but this guy has been stalling and never replied to the main questions.

What do you think? Is it just a really bad coincidence or is cob the worst project leader and crypto guy we came along in the bitshares space?

We havent seen any evidence from troopeers and there is no roadmap so no one knows where the project stands?

Do we have to face the fact that he will never come up with those updates and see this a huge fail? I havent seen anything but LIES over the last 5 months.

Just wondering because i have the feeling there is no one left and everyone already gave up hope or sold their tokens
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:49:28 pm by Marky0001 »