Author Topic: Because BitShares has an Amazing Community...  (Read 3129 times)

Offline fuzzy

I have decided that if people post these people to steemit along with a reason why, I will do bitshares interviews of those individuals and post them to the beyond bitcoin channels i have at my disposal.  it will people just how many amazing individuals work in this space. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

I don't like to single out people.. everyone has done their bit and everybody counts. Even tony, newmine :)... so much time spent here by everybody, contributing little or big.

Agreed 100%.  However, there are people who we all know who have stuck it out through the times that needed people who have not only participated, but acted to help bitshares become a stronger platform.  Those people are the ones I'm specifically looking for...because I don't have time to interview every single person individually in the community (and that is what hangouts are for ;))

So please people consider posting these individuals to the following thread: https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@fuzzyvest/beyond-bitcoin-bitshares-allstar-awards--w-hangouts

I will be upvoting them so you will get some Steem-Backed Dollars (SBD) for simply posting! 

Offline betax

• View Profile
I don't like to single out people.. everyone has done their bit and everybody counts. Even tony, newmine :)... so much time spent here by everybody, contributing little or big.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I don't have a steem account so posting here instead .. for some time now I've been pondering the best way to help out, see what can be done to bring bitshares to a wider audience.. so count me in!

Well one way to help out would be to post some names of people you appreciate for helping bitshares.  I am reaching out to other communities too, so if bitshares has 4 people and some other community has lots of activity compared to us it will only make bitshares look second rate.  So what everyone who wants to help can do is post the names and efforts of others in bitshares who you consider "leaders" of bitshares.

The usual suspects, of course! @xeroc @fav @fuzzy @kenCode @svk @ccedk @arhag .. it's late, maybe I'm forgetting someone..

Offline merivercap

• View Profile
    • BitCash
BitCash - http://www.bitcash.org 
Beta: bitCash Wallet / p2p Gateway: (https://m.bitcash.org)
Beta: bitCash Trade (https://trade.bitcash.org)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

@Fox  @arhag @merivercap @svk all spring to mind for one reason or another.

Offline fuzzy

I don't have a steem account so posting here instead .. for some time now I've been pondering the best way to help out, see what can be done to bring bitshares to a wider audience.. so count me in!

Well one way to help out would be to post some names of people you appreciate for helping bitshares.  I am reaching out to other communities too, so if bitshares has 4 people and some other community has lots of activity compared to us it will only make bitshares look second rate.  So what everyone who wants to help can do is post the names and efforts of others in bitshares who you consider "leaders" of bitshares.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Is it always calm before a storm!

Offline fuzzy

I currently have the following community members posted to the BitShares Allstar thread:  Xeroc, Fuzzy, Tuck-Fheman, KenCode.  That is 4.  I am thinking we have at least 20…likely many more.  If we can get 10 I will be pumped. 

Offline fuzzy

We have gone through quite alot in the past 2 1/2 years.  The ups and downs sometimes can make it difficult to focus on all we have accomplished, and and make it far too easy to overlook those in our community who form the essence of BitShares.  We all have a role in the growth and development of the chain, but these people are truly the ones making headway and showing their leadership qualities and loyalty to the vision the BitShares DAC Toolkit (both 1.0 and 2.0). 

So as BM begins doing what he has always said he was going to do -- Build DACs to trade on the BitShares Flagship DEX -- I am reaching out to our community to begin focusing more highlighting the efforts of all those individuals in BitShares who will steer this DAC through both the calm and the storms.  It is important that we show off our community members and the work they have done to make BitShares what it is today. 

Please post to this Steemit link

And just a warning--I am going to be doing similar initiatives for other communities whose coins can trade on our DEX.  So don't let them show us up!  Let's make the BitShares Allstar thread the most active of all future Beyond Bitcoin Allstar threads! 
Let's show them what is beneath the surface...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:52:31 am by fuzzy »