Author Topic: makerdao cloned bitshares graphene?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Xeroc if you access x.makerdao.com you will see that there is only eth:makerdao market......mpa....open...etc is not listed......
If orderbooks are shared that pretty good.....if we could dvelop togheter better yet.......
The markerdao guys just made a decision to show only their own assets in their version of the web wallet, IIRC.

There's actually been a lot of people who have suggested the same for OpenLedger UI, although I'm not personally in favor of the idea. Personally I think it makes sense for an exchange to "highlight" the markets it is associated with or would like to promote (for example a pair between two exchange such as OL to Transwiser, for instance), but still leave other markets viewable (except to block out any well-known scammy UIAs like the "lisk" one that doesn't honor it's backing).

I really even if bts graphene is opensource avoid show all markets is a RETRACEMENT/ridiculous,
Is there a way to avoid such practice, it does not help them n does no help bishares it does not DECENTRALIZATION AS A whole......
We could be a conglomerate fully decentralized openledger freedomledger makerdao whateverit whateverthat n develop togheer n everyone benefi...... Share gateways, bridges....what the hell is in people minds

use the desktop client if you don't want your experience disturbed. front-ends can be edited by the hoster.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Xeroc if you access x.makerdao.com you will see that there is only eth:makerdao market......mpa....open...etc is not listed......
If orderbooks are shared that pretty good.....if we could dvelop togheter better yet.......
The markerdao guys just made a decision to show only their own assets in their version of the web wallet, IIRC.

There's actually been a lot of people who have suggested the same for OpenLedger UI, although I'm not personally in favor of the idea. Personally I think it makes sense for an exchange to "highlight" the markets it is associated with or would like to promote (for example a pair between two exchange such as OL to Transwiser, for instance), but still leave other markets viewable (except to block out any well-known scammy UIAs like the "lisk" one that doesn't honor it's backing).

I really even if bts graphene is opensource avoid show all markets is a RETRACEMENT/ridiculous,
Is there a way to avoid such practice, it does not help them n does no help bishares it does not DECENTRALIZATION AS A whole......
We could be a conglomerate fully decentralized openledger freedomledger makerdao whateverit whateverthat n develop togheer n everyone benefi...... Share gateways, bridges....what the hell is in people minds

bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow

There's been a lot of concern expressed about liquidity associated with having a lot of pairs, but with bots like ar3b1tr around, you can place orders on markets with no orders and get fills, which I think is actually pretty cool.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:11:18 pm by dannotestein »
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
orderbooks ARE shared .. just search them in the markets

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
But their orderbook is not shared with openledger right? If they develop a new feature to the system if they develop.a feature to the system can we incorporate it freely like they got it?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
makerX is not a fork .. it's BitShares .. they just deployed their own white-labeled frontend .. the code OpenLedger is running is public domain and anyone can do the same thing.
Take a look at secure.freedomledger.com .. same thing ..
same network ..

no clone
no fork

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Is there a positive thing in this for bts n cryptonomex? Maybe Im missing somenthing, will they interoperate anyway?

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Is that right?

Maker hired cryptonomex for support their project or any thing similar?

Pretty much the same software, what joke :D i appears to be a fork