Author Topic: "Show unread posts since last visit" feature not working properly?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I noticed that aswell .. interestingly always when this happens i can read the missed post using tapatalk on my mobile

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Is anyone noticing that the "Show unread posts since last visit" feature is not working properly lately?  I rely on this feature to systematically read posts of interest that have been added to a thread since the last time I clicked on that thread.  It used to be that this list of unread posts would grow and grow (as it should) until I clicked on each thread to either read the new posts or just to clear uninteresting (or foreign language) threads off the list. But now the list is periodically resetting on its own before I get a chance to read the unread posts, so I am missing a lot.

Anyone else noticing this problem?  Unless it's just a problem specific to me (browser cookie issue?), this could be why the volume of posting on bitsahrestalk.org has diminished lately, or at least it could be a major contributing factor.