Author Topic: Designing a logo for BlockPay...  (Read 12070 times)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
Come on people, help me stop posting this trash. :)   Get out your image editor and try something.

At least this might energize his logo developer with ideas..

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Block POS is the name of the product, right?  Do you really want make a logo for a product?  Wouldn't it make more sense to make a logo for an company/entity?  I would love to see you come up with an entity name with the word "Pay" or "Payments".  Something like Smartcoin Payments.  So that's the entity.  Then you could have products like Smartcoin POS, Smartcoin Wallet, etc.  Or something along those lines.  Just throwing it out there. 

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
I'm a terrible graphic designer, but I feel this might encourage someone who can do better, to do better. :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
BlockPOS (the graphene blockchain-based Point Of Sale system) needs a logo.
When you visit a grocery store, retail chain, gas station, restaurant or other business, you are likely to see a visa or mastercard logo at the front door and cash register. At an ATM machine you might see Cirrus, Star, Giropay, EC or other network logo.
BlockPOS needs a logo too.

BlockPOS is an app/module that allows any merchant to accept any cryptocurrency at zero cost. It's another path to profits for them. Even vending machines and kiosks are going to be integrating with BlockPOS very soon (our marketing for BlockPOS really kicks off next week).

Here are some posts about our BlockPOS app and pre-integrated solutions:
https://steemit.com/@kenCode

I can't pay you, but I can certainly put up a very nice steemit post about your work and give you all of the steem dollars that we can take out from that post on July 4th. I can also mention you or your company name in the app credits, with a link too if you like.

This is kind of a rush, as I wanted to launch BlockPOS "S" and BlockPOS for Odoo this week but our current logo designer is running out of ideas IMO, and I think it would be smart if I looked at some fresh alternatives.

If you have some skills, please post the images here and I can at least get the winning design a couple thousand Bitshares for now until the app is launched (next week I hope!). Please and Thank you! :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:31:08 pm by kenCode »
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat