• View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
Bitshares:Financial Services Hall
Steemit:   Business Center
Peerplays:Style Center
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Sure seems quiet around here lately .. people going to steemit or interest in bitshares dying down?

money money .
Waves had money to pay people to talk in social media ,chat groups ..... And it got a lot of people talking really .

But in the end , when they cash out , they don't talk anymore .

It's sad that PTS/BTS become so big with merely a whitepaper ,  and now the "better thing" need to pay people to participate , lol .

Some of us rather post here without earning a dime rather going to STEEM.
That shows something , really .

Are you here to help BTS grow?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

chryspano

Sure seems quiet around here lately .. people going to steemit or interest in bitshares dying down?

money money .
Waves had money to pay people to talk in social media ,chat groups ..... And it got a lot of people talking really .

It's sad that PTS/BTS become so big with merely a whitepaper ,  and now the "better thing" need to pay people to participate , lol .

stubbornness?  :) :) :)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

money money .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Chronos

It's always calm right before the storm. (Unless it isn't.)

Don't underestimate the forum lurkers. There are 57 guests reading the forum as I type this.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
I haven't posted much lately, but just been really busy. I think some have reported bugs with "Unread posts" function too, which could be a factor.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile

bitsharestalk is doing great if you consider everything as a whole n market. Things can only get better for Bitshares, whatever it happens.

I dont have as many data as I would like for Steemit, but I use It too  :D to share content n fallowing some people.
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

You need to think BIGGER, Pinky!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
After a few months I still here......n will support bts because it is unique.....I support steem too but dont hold it
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I am still here

I know you are xeroc, and I love you for it. You've always been an amazing help to me and others anytime we've had technical trouble, etc. Never change man.

Edit: Hooray my 666th post!  :D

Edit 2: BTS is now worth 666 sats on polo, and bitcoin is trading right around $666 right now also. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!  :D

Satan be with you.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:20:52 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am still here

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Miss this forum. lol.  :(

Alright well anyway let's give this thread some purpose (for old time's sake  ;)). How do you feel about the transition to Steem? Have you made the jump yourself? Do you still hodl BTS? When do you think we'll get the next summer announcement (heh)? Full disclosure - I still hold BTS and also have some Steem now. I like the idea of Steem and it seems like incentives are aligned pretty well for some nice growth. But, I still prefer the simplicity of communicating on these forums. And I can't help but feel like Steem is becoming an echo-chamber (far worse than anything the BTS forum ever was) and the whole "I have to alter how I word this sentence to make sure I don't piss off the whales" mindset really puts me off, in a censorship-hating kind of way.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:05:23 pm by nomoreheroes7 »