Author Topic: [STEEM] Feature request post got drowned in new stuff  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Yea, that "little fish" problem is my biggest complaint with STEEM at the moment. If you're not already an established "high-earning poster", whales will miss your post among all the noise and good posts just get buried. People with track records of high-earning posts are the ones that are immediately picked up by whales/bots (oftentimes regardless of the post's actual value), so they're the only ones able to really get time in the spotlight. It's a self-promoting cycle that really only benefits those that are already whales.

"this summber , when "our marketcap" catch up with Ethereum"......

oh well , he surely wasn't talking about BitShares after all ....

If I wasn't so darn busy, it would be fun to compile a list of links to all the times wildpig has been wrong since he was such a gracious host to me in Shanghai last fall.

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Yea, that "little fish" problem is my biggest complaint with STEEM at the moment. If you're not already an established "high-earning poster", whales will miss your post among all the noise and good posts just get buried. People with track records of high-earning posts are the ones that are immediately picked up by whales/bots (oftentimes regardless of the post's actual value), so they're the only ones able to really get time in the spotlight. It's a self-promoting cycle that really only benefits those that are already whales.

"this summber , when "our marketcap" catch up with Ethereum"......

oh well , he surely wasn't talking about BitShares after all ....
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline karnal

• View Profile
https://steemit.com/steem/@karnal/feature-request-visually-indicate-that-re-upvoting-after-payout-is-not-possible

Seems to be harder these days for new posts from little fish to gain traction ... perhaps something to do with the change in voting rewards and the 30 minute thing?