Author Topic: The History of Bitshares.  (Read 1734 times)

Offline fuzzy

165 episodes of our history in beyond bitcoin hangouts...but it will be comprehensive to the max.
If you have 350(ish) hours you can listen to all of it.  I suspect this is a bit TOO in depth though :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MisO69

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We once had a wiki with plenty of history ..however since we change the foundations, quite some of its content was outdated so it was taken down.
Since then, there was no time left to take care of the history of BitShares yet .. :(

Offline andrew_s

• View Profile
I am looking for a comprehensive detailing of the history of Bitshares. From the first protoshare block mined to today, I'd like to know of every token/asset/business created on top of bitshares, how much of each token was reserved for bitshares token holders, the state of these businesses today, dilution events, merger events, and more.

Then, hopefully, I will come back with a new post called "The Future of Bitshares."

The closest thing I found so far was: https://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/history.html
But that was not nearly close to the level of comprehensiveness I was searching for.

Looking forward :)