Author Topic: [BOUNTY] $1000USD - Help Create the Distributed Printerbot DAC WhitePaper  (Read 6453 times)

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Could you elaborate a little? I don't have a full picture of what you're talking about from this post. Also the link to the current white paper doesn't lead to a white paper ( or is that where you want people to post contributions? ).

PS. Minufacturing.... play on words or typo?

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Distributed Minufacturing Systems is a concept I started working on two years ago.   The very short version is we apply open source 3d manufacturing technology to the printing of packaging, and then print blanks after the point of sale instead of before the cup is even molded. 

To learn about Minufacturing and see the work I've done so far, you can find everything at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kapw6sxlky4ihhl/BW-d2Ov_DT

One change since I did this work is I now believe the Market for services described would be best powered by a proprietary token.    I think this should be kick-started with a Mastercoin-Style fundraiser that produces the tokens which will be used on the market platform.  I will be putting mid five figures behind the project at this point.

I want to make this project happen.  In order for that to be possible, the project needs to be better articulated and understood by brains besides my own.   This bounty is for the production of a collaborative, comprehensive white-paper on the DMS concept that could then be funded and implemented.  If many people participate in the document, I will award the bounty proportionally based on how helpful I feel they were to the goal.

The current Whitepaper is available to work on here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/p0VCHrI01M
Your work on the whitepaper should be informed by this paper i've written about DACs and DAC Platforms.  DMS is a DAC Platform that bootstraps itself as described to build the hardware and software.

The bounty is payable in Protoshares, Mastercoins or Bitcoin in the amount of 1000USD - Solo submissions will be acceptable if they are better than the collaborative solutions, I want the best plan.

I am happy to answer any questions, I'd like to be done in two weeks.

So please, take my idea and run with it!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 11:34:16 pm by AdamBLevine »
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com