Author Topic: Compuceeds and Compumatrix  (Read 40915 times)

Offline Chronos

Are you saying that all Bitshares assets are scams if they start with an ICO?
Truer than you might think.   :-\ Bitshares is a convenient place to run a scam.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ - posting this as I can already see the likely end of this desaster

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
They raised the cap. I am pretty sure they did that to raise more funds though. And again, you could be right and they could be about to cut and run, but I am pretty sure that what they are doing is raising funds so that they can sky rocket the price by buying a bunch, and ensure that they don't go broke giving compumatrix 's 1000+ members all of the funds they have in their compuceeds wallets.

How is that supposed to make sense? They're selling COMPUCEEDS at 1000 COMPUCEEDS/BTS in order to raise funds so they can buy them back at 250 BTS/COMPUCEEDS?

IMO the best proof that this is a scam can be found on the market right now.
If you KNOW that 1 COMPUCEEDS is worth 1 EUR you can make millions right now by simply buying COMPUCEEDS on the market. There is at least one player in the market who knows the truth. That player is Compumatrix themselves, and they aren't buying!

Again, compumatrix is 1 account, look at trade-ceeds and others. There are many. Compuceeds is the distributor. How many ICOs are there where the person who created the coin buys all of them during the ICO. Again, I'm not saying  that you are wrong, but you aren't giving much evidence that you are right. The person who creates a coin never buys it all up during the ICO, and always sells them for less than they will buy them back for. Are you saying that all Bitshares assets are scams if they start with an ICO?

Offline hdup

• View Profile
exactly, pc. and those that tried to do that, were stopped immediately.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
They raised the cap. I am pretty sure they did that to raise more funds though. And again, you could be right and they could be about to cut and run, but I am pretty sure that what they are doing is raising funds so that they can sky rocket the price by buying a bunch, and ensure that they don't go broke giving compumatrix 's 1000+ members all of the funds they have in their compuceeds wallets.

How is that supposed to make sense? They're selling COMPUCEEDS at 1000 COMPUCEEDS/BTS in order to raise funds so they can buy them back at 250 BTS/COMPUCEEDS?

IMO the best proof that this is a scam can be found on the market right now.
If you KNOW that 1 COMPUCEEDS is worth 1 EUR you can make millions right now by simply buying COMPUCEEDS on the market. There is at least one player in the market who knows the truth. That player is Compumatrix themselves, and they aren't buying!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:20:06 pm by pc »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Just think about this, there are 1000+ members, all with a lot of theoretical value in their accounts. They have to make sure they don't hit a zero balance when everyone rushes to cashout. Because the goal of the company, if it is doing what it says it is doing, is to create a way for people to use Fiat to get cryptocurrency. And right now that isn't working because the cashout process is not finished being set up. But once the cashout process is set up people will be able to use Fiat to buy a code from Compumatrix members, then those people will be able to turn around and use that code to cashout Bitcoins.

So if they hit 0 while cashing everyone out, the whole thing collapses. I am guessing, but it is a pretty fact based guess, that they raised the coin cap in order to make sure they could get enough money to do all of this without going to 0. They weren't getting enough with 1.5 billon, I am guessing, and they needed to raise the cap so that they could get enough funds to cash everyome out, as well as have the funds ready for when people start buying codes and cashing out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:18:52 pm by MarsResident »

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
I just checked Cryptofresh, it had been about a week since I checked, and you are right it is 750,000,000,000 which is suspicious. They raised the cap. I am pretty sure they did that to raise more funds though. And again, you could be right and they could be about to cut and run, but I am pretty sure that what they are doing is raising funds so that they can sky rocket the price by buying a bunch, and ensure that they don't go broke giving compumatrix 's 1000+ members all of the funds they have in their compuceeds wallets.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Marsresident, there have been no updates from admin for weeks now. All questions from members in their forum are either locked without any answer or deleted. Originally only 1.5 billion Compuceeds were to be issued. Now the owner issued 7,500,000,000 and sold all of his own stock.
Only the most incompetent of programmers would take weeks to implement tweaks to the system, so that excuse doesn't hold any more.
Accept it, this is a BIG SCAM and move on.

Yesterday they said it's all done and that instructions for how the last phase of BETA will work will be up early this week, so I'm assuming that means by Wednesday. I'm not saying you are wrong, because they have not proven you wrong yet, but you also don't have evidence you are right. You are mistaken about the number issued, there are not more than 1.5 Billion that can be issued and sonething like 750,000,000 have been issued so far. Just give it another week and we should know. According to yesterday's post it will all be happening "early this week" so by Wednesday. And it actually said "early next week, so they could have meant this week or next week. Just wait and see what happens, all those coins being sold (the 750,000,000) could be the scam making its money before cutting and running, but it could also be an ICO, raising funds to raise the coins value and ensure that all cashouts are funded.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:58:24 pm by MarsResident »

Offline hdup

• View Profile
Marsresident, there have been no updates from admin for weeks now. All questions from members in their forum are either locked without any answer or deleted. Originally only 1.5 billion Compuceeds were to be issued. Now the owner issued 7,500,000,000 and sold all of his own stock.
Only the most incompetent of programmers would take weeks to implement tweaks to the system, so that excuse doesn't hold any more.
Accept it, this is a BIG SCAM and move on.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Do you guys have names and address's for these people running the project... You might want to get those in case this things goes south (which based and this fast talking guy, seems like a high probability).

A lot of members are in direct contact with the Compumatrix staff. I don't have any of their addresses or anything but a lot of members who have been using their forum longer than me have their phone numbers and have talked to them a lot.

And if by "fast talking guy" you mean me, I am just telling you things that any Compumatrix member would tell you. I am not higher up than any other member and am just sharing things from their forums, and am sharing the sentiment that I have seen other members share. It's not like I am a Compumatrix recruiter or anything, which isn't even a thing, I am just a regular member who happens to be one of the few members that has used Cryptocurrency since 2012 and knows about Bitsharestalk and Bitcointalk and stuff like that. Most of the members are just learning about Cryptocurrency through Compumatrix so don't know that these websites exist.

If you guys read the Compumatrix forum you would have just as much information as me, I am not somehow more in the loop than anyone else and am not "fast talking". We are all just reading the forum and waiting for the BETA test (that's what "it" is) to finally get to the final phase.

I wasn't talking about you being the "fast talking guy" I was talking about the guy you are quoting. 

The guy you keep quoting just seems to spout off long paragraphs saying the same things over and over (Were patching, Security, next week, believe, be grateful, be positive, hugs).  This guys is scamming you, no legitimate project leader begs people to stay like that.  His "We are so close... just stick with us a little longer" is one of the oldest scam tricks in the book.  And his reason for delays seem like total bull shit... security and syncing, how can that possibly delay things for months?  He's using those words to appease people who don't understand what they entail.

Sounds to me like you, and probably many others, are way over invested in that project.  Being in something that long, and being constantly told how close you are to having "all your dreams realized", will blind any investor.  Just look at BTS.  The guy you keep quoting sounds remarkably similar to Stan.

Hugs.

Oh, those are actually a few different people I have been quoting. One is the President/CEO, one is the Founder, one is a Chairman, I have also quoted some of the BODs also. But the person who signs all of them "HUGS" is actually the COO and it is a female.

Here is the history of delays, because you are right that they could maybe be considered questionable, but you are missing some valid points that they have made. So the longest wait was for them to actually build the system. First they made the portal which for some reason took a few years, and the old portal had to be moved into the new portal. Then they had to make the transaction system which took maybe another year, and is still being BETA tested. Then there were BETA tests, which caused more waiting as everyone attempted, and a few people actually did succeed in getting their cashouts, but for the most part it didn't work and a lot of people feel like they just waited and nothing happened. Then about a month and a half ago, they were relaunching the BETA test and a Typhoon hit the Founder (and lead programmer's) home, which actually did happen, and they said that it took his internet out and that it unsynced him from the network.

So for almost a month now we have first waited on his internet to get repaired, then waited for him to get synced, and now we have been told by a Chairperson that we are just waiting on a few adjustments to the coding in the system regarding security.

And I have been watching Cryptofresh and they have been doing what looks like an ICO, which could mean they are getting all the funds ready to launch the system. But just to not be too optimistic, it could also be what you guys said, and they could be about to disappear. But the way they are now saying "His internet is back up" and "Just a little more coding" it seems like either way, we will know by the end of the next week or two. So I am going to wait and see what happens, as I have already been waiting for about 4 years, and would like to see it work, and according to the ICO on Cryptofresh it seems like they are getting everything together. So I guess we will be able to confirm it either way in the next few weeks.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Do you guys have names and address's for these people running the project... You might want to get those in case this things goes south (which based and this fast talking guy, seems like a high probability).

A lot of members are in direct contact with the Compumatrix staff. I don't have any of their addresses or anything but a lot of members who have been using their forum longer than me have their phone numbers and have talked to them a lot.

And if by "fast talking guy" you mean me, I am just telling you things that any Compumatrix member would tell you. I am not higher up than any other member and am just sharing things from their forums, and am sharing the sentiment that I have seen other members share. It's not like I am a Compumatrix recruiter or anything, which isn't even a thing, I am just a regular member who happens to be one of the few members that has used Cryptocurrency since 2012 and knows about Bitsharestalk and Bitcointalk and stuff like that. Most of the members are just learning about Cryptocurrency through Compumatrix so don't know that these websites exist.

If you guys read the Compumatrix forum you would have just as much information as me, I am not somehow more in the loop than anyone else and am not "fast talking". We are all just reading the forum and waiting for the BETA test (that's what "it" is) to finally get to the final phase.

I wasn't talking about you being the "fast talking guy" I was talking about the guy you are quoting. 

The guy you keep quoting just seems to spout off long paragraphs saying the same things over and over (Were patching, Security, next week, believe, be grateful, be positive, hugs).  This guys is scamming you, no legitimate project leader begs people to stay like that.  His "We are so close... just stick with us a little longer" is one of the oldest scam tricks in the book.  And his reason for delays seem like total bull shit... security and syncing, how can that possibly delay things for months?  He's using those words to appease people who don't understand what they entail.

Sounds to me like you, and probably many others, are way over invested in that project.  Being in something that long, and being constantly told how close you are to having "all your dreams realized", will blind any investor.  Just look at BTS.  The guy you keep quoting sounds remarkably similar to Stan.

Hugs.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
It's not going to work (whatever the hell "it" is) in the next week or so. Mark my words.

and my axe

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
It's not going to work (whatever the hell "it" is) in the next week or so. Mark my words.