Author Topic: Compuceeds and Compumatrix  (Read 40935 times)

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Anyone else here using Compumatrix should think about investing in STEEM Power. You get a 90% interest rate, so say you have $20,000 from Compumatrix that you are trying to figure out how to invest. If you put it in STEEM Power, next year it could be around $40,000 and if you buy STEEM Now it is under $2, so if you get it now and it goes up to $3 and $4, and it could even go to $5 or $10 or spike to $20 at some points, then you could have way more than the $20,000 you invested.
you better read up on the details of the deal before investing into anything ... SteemPower do NOT pay you 90% interest! .. they may pay interest on STEEM which are diluted by 100% per year ... you can expect a ~4% nominal dilution on your steem power if you are a passive investor ..

If STEEM Power isn't 90% what is it? That is what I have read everywhere. I read the White Paper, but it was a few weeks ago so I don't know if it was there, but 90% is the number I have found everywhere. And I read details pretty completely.

And that Dilution is actually something of a Myth. The interest is inflating STEEM, but interest is only accumulated on STEEM Power, and STEEM Power takes 2 years to get out, while it has (from what I have read) a interest rate around 90%. So you actually never get your STEEM Power back when you Power down, you get about 50% of your interest back as it comes in (90% per year interest and a 50% yearly withdraw means that by the end you still have all of your STEEM Power and you are only withdrawing around 50% interest). So you can never actually withdraw the original STEEM or the Interest, you get about 50% of the interest withdrawn. So STEEM Power and its inflation are locked and won't actually effect the markets.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Over the next couple of days I am going to start withdrawing and putting some money in to STEEM Power. I'm thinking like $10,000

Anyone else here using Compumatrix should think about investing in STEEM Power. You get a 90% interest rate, so say you have $20,000 from Compumatrix that you are trying to figure out how to invest. If you put it in STEEM Power, next year it could be around $40,000 and if you buy STEEM Now it is under $2, so if you get it now and it goes up to $3 and $4, and it could even go to $5 or $10 or spike to $20 at some points, then you could have way more than the $20,000 you invested.

Lol if that was they way steem actually worked then Bytemsater will have finally achieved his goal of programming automatic profit...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you better read up on the details of the deal before investing into anything ... SteemPower do NOT pay you 90% interest! .. they may pay interest on STEEM which are diluted by 100% per year ... you can expect a ~4% nominal dilution on your steem power if you are a passive investor ..

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Over the next couple of days I am going to start withdrawing and putting some money in to STEEM Power. I'm thinking like $10,000

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Great work, saw your post on steemit. Upvoted +5%

Thanks.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Great work, saw your post on steemit. Upvoted +5%

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
This is awesome. When I can withdraw some, I am going to put a few thousand euros in to STEEM Power on Steemit.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Now if you log in it say this:

Cashout for OL is Operational. Bitcoin Cashout will be tested first in the next couple of hours after our partners complete synchronization and installation of new signing keys. Please ensure you are qualified to use this service. Make sure you have completed all requirements on the Portal and OL.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
If you log in to Your Compumatrix Portal, right now it says this at the top:

We will begin testing the Automated Cashout Feature in the next couple of hours. Please ensure you are qualified to use this service. Make sure you have completed all requirements on the Portal and OL.

I'm ready for this to finally be open for withdraw.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
For anyone who is wondering what is going on with Compumatrix.

There may be a way to unlock you wallet by setting your Wallet Permissions to a weight of 4 for Compumatrix 1 and sending them 500 Compuceeds and 100 Bishares.

But the reason there is not a wide opening of all wallets is because they have not yet connected Wallets to the Bitcoin Blockchain, that is what they are working on now, as well as working with Yocoin.

And the main reason that there isn't any way to access funds right now, is because when some people got their Compuceeds at 1 Euro each from their Compumatrix wallet, they sold them for less than 1 euro worth of BTCPlus, then sold those for less than 1 euro worth of Bitshares, and that created a recession. But Compumatrix has a ton of people involved, and Regional Reps in like 85 Countries. They just need to do like a Press Release, Bitshares and Bitcointalk [ANN] posts, and they could really actually get something started. But they may have that planned, they keep saying it's coming really soon and these are the last few steps, etc. And I have looked at their Markets and gleaned everything stated above. So it's all happening, and they might even just make it where we can withdraw Bitcoins straight out of the wallet. I sent a little to the Wallet and it works, so it's about to happen.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Bitshares is a platform, everyone can use it.
This!

We are happy to see more and more people using our beloved blockchain

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
That's right. And Compumatrix/Compuceeds may soon become the most well known part of the Bitshares platform.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Bitshares is a platform, everyone can use it.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
A TIP FOR COMPUMATRIX USERS:

If you have activated your Balance from the Pending section to the actual Balance section (if you have not done this you can do it by sending yourself at least .01 BTC and clicking the "Sell Bitcoin" button on the Portal, and then all of your Pending Balance will become your active Balance.

Then once you have an active balance click "Buy Bitcoin" then you can use the Euros in your Compumatrix account to buy Bitcoins.

Once you do that, then watch the Price of Bitcoin. You can do that various ways, there is an Android App called "Bitcoin Ticker Widget" and it allows you to click tabs to look at prices in different markets, then there are websites like Coin Market Cap. Just watch those, then, when Bitcoin is at say $500 or if they ever go to $400, and maybe even buy at $550. Then when they go up to $580 to $600+  you can go to the Compumatrix portal and click "Sell Bitcoins" and you will have more Euros than you started with.

The more Bitcoins you buy, the higher the risk is that you could lose more money when the Price changes (if it goes down), but the more you buy when the price is low, the better chance you have of making more money when it goes back up. So if you aren't sure what is high or what is low at the time (it could change, but $500-$550 is a good buying price right now, while $580-$600 is a good selling price right now) then just buy like 2 or 3 Bitcoins so that you don't lose a lot, then when you get the hang of it use more of your Euro balance to buy Bitcoins and use it to raise your Euro balance.

I bought a pretty large amount 1 day ago at about $550 and they are $580 right now.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
These links can be used as a guide between the normal Cryptocurrency World and the Compumatrix World, since this is Bitsharestalk, everyone here is already closer to the subject than most people

https://steemit.com/steemit/@MarsResident/the-future-of-steem

https://steemit.com/steem/@MarsResident/do-you-want-to-get-deep-in-to-cryptocurrencies

https://steemit.com/steem/@MarsResident/getting-deep-in-to-cryptocurrencies-pt-2

https://steemit.com/steem/@MarsResident/deep-in-to-cryptocurrencies-pt-3

https://steemit.com/steem/@MarsResident/proof-that-steem-can-be-turned-in-to-us-dollars-usd918-withdrawn-from-steemit-how-to