Author Topic: Compuceeds and Compumatrix  (Read 40912 times)

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Today could be the last day for anyone to get Compuceeds at the current price, and at the longest it will be a few days. But it's going up.

I have not researched compuceeds that much, but could you give a quick overview of what the token represents and why it has value?

It comes from a company that has existed for 10 years, and represents something like a share in that company. There are about 800 people that are really active and over 1,000 people that are involved overall. And it is about to launch the main point of all of it, which is allowing the members to sell VPCs in exchange for Fiat, which makes Compumatrix users a bridge between Fiat and Crypto, and Compuceeds a representation of that.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Today could be the last day for anyone to get Compuceeds at the current price, and at the longest it will be a few days. But it's going up.

I have not researched compuceeds that much, but could you give a quick overview of what the token represents and why it has value?

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
I don't think regular Bitshares users can understand what is happening right now, but this is amazing. We've been waiting years, some people up to 10 or 11 years, for this. Compumatrix had an idea like Bitcoin before Bitcoin existed, but once Bitcoin came out they switched to the current process. But we have all been waiting years and are all getting a good amount of money.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
This post was copied from here:
http://forum.compumatrix.co/index.php?topic=15139.msg63642;boardseen#new

Have you noticed that when circumstances in one’s life are really out of control that everything else around comes to light much brighter than ever before?

Well, that is what happened to me.  Sometimes we have to step back and re-evaluate situations before it makes sense. 

After speaking to some members over the last couple of days, it seems that unless there is a constant flow of “news” fear sets in.  I guess what makes most need that constant reminder that all is a GO comes from inter fear brought on by disbelief, financial issues, physical illnesses or even family problems.  Many families face challenges over time.  It is how we handle it that counts in life.

Remember when I said no matter what we go through, no matter how hard life may be, that tomorrow will be a better day?  This is something I live and believe with my whole heart.

NOW TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY FOR ALL OF COMPUMATRIX MEMBERS!

How? 

First, the staff will be meeting with Henry for FINAL instructions!  A member’s meeting will be schedule with time and place being sent out right after the staff meeting. 

Then what happens?

The members will be invited to a training session to get instructions on HOW TO CASHOUT their bitcoin.  ALL members will become part of the BETA testing!  PLEASE check to make sure you QUALIFY.  Here are the qualifications again as posted in my corner:   http://forum.compumatrix.co/index.php?topic=14832.0   Go over them carefully and ask your Regional Representative should you need help.

Told you tomorrow would be a better day!  Never stop believing, never give up and keep smiling.  Those are the examples the Henry has set before us for years now we all need to do the same!

WATCH for the time and place for the member’s meeting tomorrow afternoon as it will be posted right after the staff meeting.

I don’t know about you, but I will sleep like a baby tonight as all my dreams are being fulfilled.

HUGS

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
http://forum.compumatrix.co/index.php?topic=15092.msg63642#new

ATTENTION

Please stay off the portal at this time until further notice.  Henry is working, along with the developers to beef up security.

This week looks promising as we continue forward with the beta testing phase.   

As stated before the speed of the Cashout has taken first place in the agenda set before Henry and his team of developer.

Updates will be provided as they become available. 

Hugs

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Now is a good time to stock up on Compuceeds. It is about to go way up in value in the next week or so.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
http://forum.compumatrix.co/index.php?topic=15083.msg63528;boardseen#new

The BETA PARTY has begun in the staff room!  Did you hear us SCREAM?  I was online when the first transaction was COMPLETED!  That brought tears of joy to my eyes and heart.  All the work has well been worth it.

We have a future with Compumatrix that will continue for a lifetime.  We have businesses that can be shared with our family and friends especially those who are hurting financially. 

Oh, happy days are upon us.

It is now time for each of us to hold our heads up high.  After your first transaction clears invite the naysayers, family members, and friends over to witness your proclamation that you were NOT crazy after all!  Invite them to start their own business!  You will have living proof it is working!

PLEASE read Jane's post at the Chairperson's Corner as there is good information posted there. I would suggest you also read Ryan Gallagher’s post!  Uncle Alan said, “That Ryan Guy is Amazing, he has Cryptocurrencies embedded into his brain!”  To also quote Gail and Jane, “HE NAILED IT!”  I am so happy to see members finally grasping this huge puzzle and seeing ALL the pieces fitting into their neat slots.

The staff  have been going over every detail to ensure that once ALL MEMBERS start their portal, it will function smoothly.

Most of the staff started off with a small Cashout.   As first cash out is completed, they are slowly increasing to larger amounts.  REMEMBER if a mistake is made it can NOT be reversed.

Training is being put together so all members can understand in a step by step instructional format EXACTLY what you will need to do.  Watch your Regional area for time and date of the member's training which will be done as soon as staff have completed the beta testing.

Henry, along with the developer is working on the API to speed up the process! 

Remember, take your time, follow instructions... check and re-check, be patient... as hurry can cause mistakes.

REJOICE!  Folks, we made it.  Now, the real work begins.

HUGS

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Also, another coin in the Compumatrix Family is Cryptoceeds

CRYPTOCEEDS CRYPTOCEEDS is a social virtual currency and rewards program distributed by Comp...
UIA   
Price $1.169   Market cap $175,323,361 Supply 150,000,000  24hr Volume $0.085

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Right now it is selling between 10 and 30 BTS at any given time, but as Buy Support has not been added yet you can place orders for .02 BTS each and some of these members jumping the gun will sell to you.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile

COMPUCEEDS COMPUCEEDS (CPCD) is a theoretical virtual currency and rewards program delivere...
UIA   

Price $0.0499   

Didn't you say it was pegged to EUR?

It is, but everything is currently being tested. Kind of like when an ICO does pre-sales and you can buy them cheaper from anyone selling at that time. There are also a few members jumping the gun, many who have never used a Cryptocurrency in their life, and they are selling way under value.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

COMPUCEEDS COMPUCEEDS (CPCD) is a theoretical virtual currency and rewards program delivere...
UIA   

Price $0.0499   

Didn't you say it was pegged to EUR?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Already #30 on OpenLedger, and Compuceeds hasn't even really gotten started yet

UIA   

Price $0.0499   Market cap $16,925,990 *   Total Supply 339,010,000   24hr volume $182 *

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
http://forum.compumatrix.co/index.php?topic=5853.0

We also have members registering on the FORUM who have not even set up any
accounts, this is causing a lot of extra work as we have to make contact with that member and give them
the instructions on how to register and the required documents that are to be emailed
into the Company.

As members who bring in others it is up to YOU to help them and not lay the extra work
on others, so PLEASE, we have enough to do with trying to get to the target, without
having to mess around with empty Profiles in Cryptoceeds and Portal Accounts. The member
will just not be verified or allowed access to the forum, you know who you are bringing in
or back, your RR is always there to help you with any questions, they have been breaking
their necks behind the scenes to get to where we need to be.

SO....
No Completed Profile - No verification
No Uploaded Photo - No Verification
No ID submission - No Verification
No Account/s Set up - No Verification possible

All of the above is required for Approval Access to the Forum
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:56:36 am by MarsResident »

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:03:23 am by MarsResident »